XXV

A/N: Need some mood music? Play the video I provided! It will really get you into the action!

Alanna POV

"So how do we defeat someone who can heal themselves?" Jimin spoke up after I had explained to them everything Selene had last told me.

"The mind. She said the mind was weak right?" Willa said, directing her last question to me. I nodded.

"Grayson, you can get in his head." Kai said, turning towards the man who was in the back with his arms crossed.

"And do what exactly?" He asked, stepping forward. "Persuade him to stab himself or jump off a cliff? Kai looked away and rolled his eyes. I noticed that Grayson's eyes met with Taehyung's. It seemed as though the two had figured out what I already knew, but was too scared to say out loud...until now.

"He's not the only one who can get in your head." I spoke looking over at Taehyung. I barely heard the other voice speak up as my eyes would not look away from the man I loved.

"But you have to get close to him and he has the Blade!" Jungkook said, looking very worried.

As I looked at Taehyung, I started to piece together some of the things that Selene had told me. This blade was made to kill werewolves and keep them from healing themselves, but it was just a normal blade to humans.

Protect.

I thought it was the cave at first, but as all the information swirled around in my head I began to realize that I was actually supposed to protect Taehyung.

"He won't be alone." I responded to Jungkook, keeping my gaze locked with Taehyung who did not look happy with my answer.

"You're not getting close to him again." Taehyung spat out.

"This weapon is dangerous and you have to actually touch him in order for this to work. All of you would be weakened by a simple scratch from this Blade, but for me, it would be just that, a scratch." I shouted back at him, trying to get him to realize that I was right.

"He can still full on stab you Alanna!" Taehyung's face was red and he was angry. I was not about to argue with him in front of everyone.

"We will talk about this later." I turned away from him and towards James." Let's go over the plan, please."

James went over what him and Taehyung had discussed earlier in the day. Our best fighters were going to take out the men around the perimeter before we tried to enter the house. Mika was going to try to make a huge storm in front of the house to try to lure a couple more outside while a group of us went in through the back. Everyone was going to be armed with small daggers and not shift until needed because it was easier to be stealthy as a human than a giant wolf. I was to stay with Mika and help her create a large storm. Then, I was to follow Isla around the back of the house and met up with Taehyung so we could find Euric. It was going to take a lot of us to try to corner him so Taehyung could even get close enough. Dakota and Grayson both volunteered to help and I could see the pain in Jin's eyes knowing how badly she could get hurt. Reed and Jimin also spoke and stated they would help.