IV

"Gladly" I stormed out of the room and walked right to the front door opening it and then slamming it behind me. I didn't have any shoes on, but I had walked around the forest barefoot before so I wasn't bothered. I could feel my face heating up and I know it was red from how angry I was. My nails were digging into my palms as I clenched my fist tight, storming into the treeline, farther from my supposed home. The dried leaves softly crunched under my bare feet as the mud oozed between my toes. The forest floor was a little cold as my feet started to become numb. I finally stopped and leaned up against a tree and screamed as loud as I could, letting all the anger I had out. What followed were tears. I sobbed for the life I had and for the unknown life that I was forced into. My knees gave out as I fell to the ground. Taehyung was right; I wasn't going to go back to Clarmore. What was I supposed to do now? Be forced into a crazy relationship because some moon goddess intertwined our souls? He doesn't even like me or know me. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked to see Jungkook kneeling in front of me.

"Hey. I am really sorry that all this is happening, but please don't run off. You're making my job a lot harder." I could tell he was trying to make me feel better as I smiled at him and wiped the tears from my face and eyes.

"It's not your fault." Jungkook leaned against the tree next to me and looked out into the forest. We stayed silent for a while enjoying the sounds of the forest and company of a new friend. I heard him let out a heavy sigh before he broke the silence.

"There are two ways in which someone becomes a werewolf. One, you're born into it as in your parents are both werewolves. The other, is you are bitten by an Alpha on a New Moon night. The second one is forbidden by the Council...and how I became a werewolf." He kept looking out into the forest.

I turned my head towards him. "Really? Taehyung bit you?" I saw him shake his head.

"No it was someone else wanting to make their own pack. I was a first year in university and was excited to start the next part of my life. I had some good friends and my family was pretty supportive. I decided to take a late night jog and wanted to go off the trail a bit. I always ran at this park that was close to the school that was right next to these woods. I ran a little bit into the woods and out of nowhere, I felt something sharp on my calf." He turned his leg and showed me the bite mark that had now scarred on his calf. "I was sick for about a week until the full moon came. He found me curled up in my bed in my dorm and took me to the forest that was by the park. He explained very little about what I was and why it was happening but that I belonged to him and needed to listen to him. I didn't understand what was going on, but there was something in me that made me listen to him, plus I had just shifted into a damn animal so I knew I couldn't go back. I was part of his pack but he was ruthless and down right mean. After about 6 months, I couldn't do it anymore and I left, went rogue. I didn't know how to survive on my own and was about to just end everything when I came across another rogue wolf. She explained to me as best as she could what I was and helped me to survive. She was born a werewolf but left her pack to find another. We became close and she became family to me since I had to leave mine." He paused and looked at me. "Willa has one of kindest hearts." He gave me a small smile.