X

I froze when I saw the smoke coming into my room. I slowly moved towards my door and placed my hands on it to see if it was hot and that was when I noticed that the smoke didn't smell like smoke, but had a floral scent to it. I ran to my closet and grabbed a t-shirt. Covering my mouth, I opened the door. I heard shouting coming from downstairs and people moving around, but couldn't see anything through the smoke. I started to hear something coming from down the hall and I made my way towards it. The outline of a couple people could be seen as I got closer and it looked like someone had Willa pinned to the ground. I grabbed the closest thing to me, a painting on the wall, and smashed it over the stranger's head, causing his body to go limp. I helped push him off of Willa and knelt down beside her.

"Thank you." She was breathing hard and looked exhausted.

"What is happening? Who is that?" She started coughing and was looking around. Her eyes fell on someone unconscious on the floor not too far away. She started crawling towards them as she answered me.

"No idea." I followed her and found that Yoongi was the one she crawled to. She put her ear on his chest. "Help me move him." She started coughing more and more and was visibly weak. We pulled Yoongi into the nearest room and closed the door. I came over to Willa.

"You don't look ok. What's wrong?" I could tell she was having a hard time breathing and kept coughing. She refused to let go of Yoongi's limp hand.

"Wolfsbane." She said weakly.

"What is that?" I asked, moving over to Yoongi to see if I could help at all.

"It's a flower that is poisonous to us. We can't shift when it's in our system and it makes us weak." That's why the smoke smells like flowers. I tried to find Yoongi's pulse and when I did, it was very weak. "He got hit on the head." Willa said. There were so many thoughts going through my head right now. Someone attacked us and people were getting hurt. Whoever this was knew exactly how to hurt the pack. Then, I panicked. Taehyung! I had to find him! I put my hands on Willa's cheeks.

"I need to help. Will you be ok?" She slowly nodded her head as I opened the door and then closed it behind myself. I put the t-shirt back over my mouth and slowly walked through the hall. I saw a figure coming towards me and I knelt down trying to not be seen, but ready to fight whoever it was.

"Alanna?" I heard the voice say.

"Taehyung!" I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He immediately wrapped his around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Thank god!" He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into the nearest room which happened to be the one I just came out of. We walked in and he closed the door. He then started coughing as well and put his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. I put my hand on his back.

"Are you ok?" He stood up and looked at me with a serious expression.

"I'm ok." He turned and saw Yoongi and Willa. "Is he ok?"