XII

After I saw the four men disappear I tried to clear it from mind telling myself that Taehyung would tell me eventually...I hope. Reed, Myles, Jungkook, Isla, Namjoon and Dakota all volunteered to run into town. I helped everyone else move some things around in the living room so we could all sleep there tonight, plus we needed a nice open space for a dance floor. I was finding out that this pack was a lot like ours, work hard, play hard and I was ok with that.

I saw Yoongi and Willa sitting together just talking so decided to hang out with them for a bit. I had one thing on my mind that I was hoping they would be able to put at ease.

"Hey guys, I'm not interrupting at all am I?" I asked. Willa smiled at me, but she didn't seem like the chipper self she usually was.

"Oh no. What's up?" Yoongi asked, keeping a hand on Willa's knee.

"I was hoping you could answer something for me. What is up with Taehyung and Grayson?" Yoongi's look turned serious as he leaned toward me.

"They have never been fans of each other. Grayson actually grew up with us and we all used to be great friends. Once Taehyung's Alpha training started, Grayson believed that he was better suited for the role so he constantly challenged Taehyung to fights and undermined him with everything. Taehyung had embarrassed him several times and so he has always wanted to get back at him for that. It escalated when Grayson tried to persuade Taehyung's dad, the actual Alpha at that time, that Taehyung wasn't ready and to give the position to him instead." I couldn't believe everything that Yoongi was saying.

"Wow. How in the world did he end up with this pack and you guys all being friends?"

"He saved Mika." Willa said. "She got into a nasty fight with a rogue wolf while helping patrol and Grayson just happened to be in the area as well. Were not sure if he was another pack or rogue as well. Anyway, James felt obligated to let him join."

"He's a dick, but he does help when we need it and he has been a good addition to this pack." Yoongi said. "Don't tell Taehyung I said, please." I laughed a little.

"Your secret is safe with me. Don't worry." I patted his knee and then stood up turning around looking around.

"Hey you ok?" I heard Yoong say as I turned around.

"Oh ya, just...where did Taehyung go?"

"He's busy with some things." He responded and I could see that he was hiding something too. Why does no one tell me everything that is going on?

"Cool." I said annoyed and walked around, seeing if I could find him at all. I would even settle with Grayson right now. Walking down a random hallway, I saw Hosek come out of a door, closing it and then seeing me. He looked surprised, but then walked right over to me. "What are you up to Hosek?" I asked him.

"Trying to figure out things about the Daeva."

"Is Taehyung in there? Can I talk to him?" I tried to walk towards the door, but Hosek side stepped, blocking me. I glared at him.