II

As I started my bike and was about to drive away, I was pulled from my bike and thrown to the gravel. I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me laughing, the same one I encountered in the forest. He reached towards me and tore the helmet from my head, tossing it to the side. I tried to get up and just run, but was pulled back again. His hand gripped my arm tight and I tried to pry his fingers from me and pull away from him as he attempted to drag me towards my home. I reached for my phone that was in my pocket, but again, was too slow. He pushed me down to the gravel once again and straddled me, reaching for my phone and throwing it as far as he could.

"HELP! SOMEONE HE-" I tried to scream before I felt something hard hit my head. I had to blink to try to see straight and reached up to grab my head feeling the sticky, warm liquid dripping down onto my face. I saw another man approach as I was picked up, one man on either side of me, and drug into my cabin. Through the daze, I could pick up on what they were saying.

"You really think this will draw him out?"

"If not, it will weaken him for sure. He needs her, I'm sure of it."

"And what if you're wrong." I was thrown onto the ground once we were inside.

"She has no family. No one will miss her." Even though I preferred to live alone, the last statement still hurt. I managed to turn onto my stomach and tried crawling towards the kitchen. I was not going down without a fight. I didn't get very far when I felt the worst pain I had ever felt pulse through my body, starting from my leg. I screamed out in pain as I turned over to my back and looked down to my leg. I didn't see much, but I could no longer feel my toes and I figured my leg was now broken. One of the men bent down over me and just smiled at me.

"Your death will come soon. Don't you worry." Both men started to laugh as my heart started to beat out of my chest. I knew no one could hear my screams from way out here and now, I couldn't even walk let alone try to run away. The pain was intense from my leg and my head that my vision started to blur even more. I was about to pass out soon and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Then, the world seemed to move in slow motion as I saw a streak of black attack the man that was closest to me and bring him to the ground. I turned to see something brown on top of the other man. Jack? I tried to turn over again and crawl away, but each movement was too painful so I gave up and laid there trying to control my heart beat. I reached up to my head and felt more blood pouring from my head. Shit! I needed to stay awake! If I fell asleep, there was a greater chance that I wouldn't wake up. I looked over and there were definitely two wolves in my cabin tearing apart the two intruders. There was blood everywhere, but for some reason I felt a sense of relief. Then, another man walked through my door and walked straight towards me. I tried to prop myself up and move back away from him, terrified. He saw the look on my face and stopped walking, putting his hands up. He was tall with light brown hair and gorgeous lips if I may add and he had a bag slung across his shoulder.