IX

I first looked in the living room and then the library, not seeing anyone, but I saw that Taehyung's office door was closed so he had to be in there. I knocked and waited to see if anyone was there.

"Come in." I opened the door and saw Taehyung, Hosek, and Jimin standing around a table looking at a map. They looked up at me as I opened the door and took a step in.

"I'll come back later." I was about to close the door when Taehyung spoke up.

"It's fine. We were just figuring out where our next recon was going to be. What's up?" He had taken a couple steps towards me.

"I was wondering if we could talk." I asked nervously. Taehyung nodded and then turned towards Hosek and Jimin.

"We can continue this later." They both agreed and walked out of the office, closing the door behind them.

"Is everything ok?" Taehyung asked, then furrowed his brows as he looked closer at me. "Your hair looks different."

"Ya, I think the sun is bleaching it. Anyway, I'm confused and need some help." He gestured for me to sit down as he sat down in a chair across from me and then waited for me to continue. "I have had some weird dreams and I don't know if there is anything to them, but I thought I should at least tell someone. The first dream was before we even met. I was hiking as I usually did and found a clearing. It was pretty far from my cabin so I decided to sit down and rest my eyes a bit. I ended up falling asleep and in my dream, Selene appeared to me." I looked up to gauge his reaction and he looked surprised.

"Like the moon goddess Selene?"

"I assume so. She was beautiful and walked over to me placing her hand on my forehead. She said she was giving me a gift and that I would need to remind them."

"Remind who of what?"

"That's exactly what I asked and she said I would figure it out in time." Showing him how confused I was.

"Well, the one thing I can think of is that the gift she gave you is your ability."

"That makes sense." I nodded in agreement.

"You had another dream though?" He asked.

"Just now. She came to me again, but didn't really say anything. I was in the middle of a forest and there was this cave entrance and at first it was in rubble and then it was perfectly put together and there were these symbols..." I paused as the images ran through my mind. "Can I just show you?" I asked as I put my hands out." Without question, Taehyung reached and grabbed both my hands. I watched the dream replayed for him and he jerked back as the darkness closed in on me once again. He stood up and started pacing around.

"Protect? Protect the cave? And those symbols..." He ran his fingers through his hair and he thought about everything. "I'm not sure what all this means, but it has to be something. There is another pack that we are pretty close to and they might have some answers. I was debating whether or not we should pay them a visit, but you just confirmed for me that we should." He turned towards me and sat back down. "Thank you for telling me."