XVII

When I woke up and opened my eyes, Taehyung's face was the first thing that I saw

When I woke up and opened my eyes, Taehyung's face was the first thing that I saw. His mouth was opened slightly as he was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and lightly ran my fingers through his hair. He needed to rest more after their trip to our house yesterday so I quietly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my hairbrush and turned to the mirror so I could get all the knots out when my mouth fell open. What once was a light brown color to my hair was now light blonde. I ran my fingers through my hair taking glances from the mirror to my actual hair. What the fuck is happening to me? There was no way this was just the sun bleaching my hair and I would not be able to hide this from everyone. I made a mental note to ask Mika to add this to the list of questions we had for the Council. I picked up the brush and combed through my hair.

"Whoa." I turned to the open door and saw Taehyung standing there in just his boxers leaning against the doorframe. He slowly walked towards me and brushed through my hair with fingers. "Did I miss something from last night?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything. I had been slowly changing color and I thought maybe it was just getting bleached by the sun, but this is all of my hair now." I looked at him through the mirror as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I kinda like the blonde." He said as he moved my hair out of the way so he could kiss my neck. I let my head fall to the side and embraced his touch. He turned me around and placed me on top of the bathroom counter. The granite was cold against my thighs as I was only wearing a pair of underwear and his t-shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately. "You look so hot in my shirt." I giggled at his statement and wrapped my legs around him, bringing him as close to me as possible.

"We need to get ready for more training today." I said as I pulled away from him. He groaned and buried his head in my chest.

"Fine." He helped me off the counter and then kissed me before we both started to get dressed and made our way downstairs. We must have slept in a little later than everyone else as they were already outside getting ready to start. We quickly made our way outside as catcalls and clapping was heard. Taehyung and I both rolled our eyes and went to where we needed to be. There were a couple questions about my hair but I didn't have any answers. Mika said she would bring it up the Council later today. For training, I always start with Jungkook, so I made my way to him as he bit his lip and winked at me. I hit his arm.

"Oh shut up and actually teach me something." He laughed at me. I worked with him on the self-defense moves he already taught me and then had me try to just land a punch on him. It was difficult as he was better skilled than I was, but I did manage to hit him once. He was impressed which made me feel pretty good and then it was time to switch to abilities. I had a good feeling about today and walked right over to Mika.

"Hey, want to see if we can change the weather today?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and she started jumping up and down. She turned towards an area in the sky that we could see and she raised her gaze to the clouds. Her hands were at her side with her palms facing outward. I stood behind her with a hand on her shoulder and followed her gaze to the clouds. I felt my energy transfer to her as the sky started to darken and I couldn't help but to smile. I steadied myself letting her press on as we the clouds seemed to come closer to us and darken even more. There was a faint sound of rumbling above us as I felt a couple drops of rain fall onto my face. The connection was broken as we both hunched over breathing a little heavy and looked up at each other smiling.