XXIV

Taehyung suggested that I sit down and rest a bit to regain some of my strength and I didn't argue.

"Since Alanna is stronger, how about a rematch Alpha?" Dakota said, smirking at Taehyung.

"Deal." Taehyung said as he smiled and they got ready to spar. Jungkook stood near them watching everything unfold.

It was only a matter of seconds before Taehyung had Dakota pinned under him. He let her go and you could see she was a little annoyed that she lost.

"Alright then, time to make it harder." She turned to Jungkook. "Join us."

"With pleasure." Jungkook said as he walked to the other side of Taehyung, facing his back while Dakota was facing his front. Both Jungkook and Dakota readied themselves, bending their knees a little and changing their normal smiling expressions into more serious ones. Taehyung moved his head between the two, waiting for the first attack. Jungkook moved first, trying to kick Taehyung who easily blocked it and then quickly turned and grabbed the fist that Dakota had tried to land to his ribs. This continued for only about 5 minutes.

 At one point, Dakota had managed to climb on top of Taehyung's back wrapping her arms around his neck, cutting off his air. However, he easily pried her arms away from him and flipped her over his head, just like I had done so many times with Jungkook. With Dakota on the ground and Jungkook breathing heavily staring at Taehyung, the Alpha smiled.

"You guys need a break?" Taehyung said, smirking at them. It was amazing to see him fight off two of his best fighters and still look like he had more in him although I could tell he was a little tired.

I saw Dakota lying on the ground, panting, and lifting her arm up, put only her middle finger in the air. Taehyung laughed and walked over to her and helped her to her feet. I heard feet behind me and I turned to see Mika sit down next to me.

"Hey." I said as she sat down.

"Hey." She had this look on her face that made me immediately concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"There are reports of multiple people missing from Clarmore." She said with a glum look and I knew exactly what that meant and the pit in my stomach started to grow. "They are growing stronger and it's only a matter of time before they find us." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Not unless we attack first." I said looking over at her as her gaze met mine. "We know that house; every entry, every hiding spot. We shouldn't wait for them to attack us, we should go after them." I said.

"I agree." I looked up and saw Taehyung along with Jungkook and Dakota. "We need to come up with a plan and fast." Taehyung said.

"I will get everyone together and we can bounce around ideas." She stood up and I did as well, but I grabbed her arm not letting her go.