XX

"War? What are you talking about?" Taehyung looked very concerned and worried

"War? What are you talking about?" Taehyung looked very concerned and worried. I looked away from him and stood up from the bed so I was out of his grasp. All the images came back into my head. Euric's face, Heather's body, and the cave. I tried to take a breath so that I could tell him everything. I knew I could probably show him everything that I saw, but I didn't want to put the image of Heather in his head or the pain I felt when I was hit by the Daeva.

"Does the name Cyric mean anything to you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Euric seems to be working for a thing named Cyric."

"Thing? Not person?" He asked as he started to get off the bed and walk towards me. I took a couple steps back not wanting him to get close and thankfully he realized that I wanted space.

"I think Cyric is some kind of god or demon. I can't say for sure, but call it a feeling. Euric is trying to get Selene's attention and by doing that he is going to kill her werewolves." I started pacing a little a bit and then realized that the last I remember was the cave being opened and then falling into Grayson's arms. I quickly turned to Taehyung. "The blade?" I asked. He lowered his head.

"They have it. At least, we are pretty sure they do. We got out of there just as he entered the cave. Too many were hurt and you were unconscious."

"Who got hurt?" I asked. "Is everyone ok now?"

"Ya, don't worry. Jin was close by and while he was pretty much drained, the minor injuries weren't that bad to heal on their own anyway." I started pacing again looking at the floor. "Alanna?" He stood right by me with his hands up, letting me know that he was close, but wouldn't touch me. I looked up at him, biting my nails nervously. "What happened when you were there?" I know he wasn't asking about what really happened, but rather how I was doing and what happened to shake me up so bad.

"There's just a lot going on in my head right now and you have so much to worry about that you really don't need all of this right now." I said trying to keep myself calm.

"Baby..." That was the first time he called me that and it definitely got my attention as I looked right into his beautiful dark brown eyes. "I promised to tell you everything, will you please do the same? Whatever you are going through, you shouldn't do it alone. You protect me and I protect you remember." I closed my eyes tight and looked to the ground nodding my head, but terrified at the same time. I slowly reached out my hands towards him so he could take them. When he did, I noticed that he didn't try to enter my mind, but rather, let me reveal everything to him and I loved him for that. I took a deep breath and decided to just start from the beginning.

The first image was of me talking Willa and then appearing in the backyard. I showed him the men attacking me as I was trying to fight them off, but to no avail. The images of Willa's broken and terrified face before she vanished and then meeting Euric flashed before me. As much as I wanted to hide it from him, I showed him Heather and I started to shake at the memory. Taehyung now knew about Euric's plan to get Selene to come to him. The last memory I showed him was of himself. I let him feel how scared I was when the knife was pressed against his skin and how much I wanted to wrap my arms around him when I saw him chained. I showed him the image of him being dragged out of the room yelling that he wasn't worth it. Finally, I let him feel the love I had for him and that I would do anything for him.