XVIII

Taehyung POV

I felt numb. I couldn't move and I couldn't speak, just starting at the ground replaying everything that Willa had just said. They had Alanna. They wanted her and now they had her. What were they going to do? Hurt her? Kill her?

"We will get her back." James stood next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Everyone to the living room please." He said and we all walked inside as James stayed by my side. Once everyone was sitting down, James had brought a large blank piece of paper and set it on the coffee table that we pulled into the middle of all of us.

"Willa, draw the layout of the house and anything that looked different since you had last been there." James said. Willa roughly drew the outline of the first floor and then marked where she had last seen Alanna.

"From what I saw, there were about 7 men in the house, but I know they have more. I also heard the name Euric, but I don-"

"Euric?" I finally started to pay attention at the mention of his name.

"Ya, does that name mean something?" Willa asked as her eyes moved from me and then to James. James sighed and then told everyone about what had happened in the basement.

"We need to get her out of there before they figure out how to get the blade." Hosek said.

"I think I have an idea." Grayson said stepping forward with his arms crossed as he looked right at me. "But I don't think you're going to like it.

Alanna POV

The feeling of being alone left me with an emptiness I never thought I would feel. I was so used to being alone, but now...I hated it. The man that was holding onto Willa was confused and started cursing. The sound of footsteps started coming down the hallway and then entered into the living room. I kept my head down as I was still very tired and weak, even though I was on my knees and still being held by a man on either side of me.

"Where's the other one?" A deep, rough voice asked.

"She was here and then just disappeared." The man who was holding Willa stated.

"Then they will be coming for her." The deep voice said. I saw as he stepped in front of me and then crouched down. His hand reached out and grabbed my chin, lifting my face to him. I clenched my jaw as I finally looked into his eyes. They were piercing red and I tried not to show that I was actually very afraid. He had long brown hair that reached his shoulder and a thick mustache. His skin was rough and his face was covered in scars.

"Your hair was a different color from when you were in the basement." He said, smirking at me. My eyes went wide trying to figure out how he knew this? He saw my confusion which only amused him as he laughed. "There is something I want and you are going to help me get it." I could feel his breath on my face and his hand started to squeeze my chin. I flinched at the pain, but stared right into his eyes.