V

I woke up feeling really refreshed. I don't think I had ever slept on such a perfect mattress before! I crawled out of bed noticing that the sun was just starting to come up. I made my way to my closet to see what clothes were stocked. Thankfully, it was filled with clothes that I would actually wear, simple t-shirts, tank tops and some leggings and jeans. I knew we would be preparing for the bonfire so no need to dress up or anything. I put on a pair of army green high waisted capri legging and paired it with a black t-shirt. The shirt was a little bigger so I twisted the bottom a little and tied it with a hair tie. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and headed downstairs. I didn't hear a lot of movement so didn't know if anyone was even awake. Once I got closer to the kitchen,  I could smell the coffee that was brewing. I went straight to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup. Turning to the rest of the room, I saw JImin sitting at the table eating breakfast. I was about to leave when he saw me.

"Morning Alanna. How did you sleep?" I decided to walk over and sat down at the table across from him. I noticed he had a map of the forest in front of him that he was looking over.

"Great actually. Thanks." I took a sip of my coffee.

"You excited for tonight?"

"Ya, I think I am. I usually don't hang out with a lot of people, but I'm kind of excited to just relax a bit."

"Ya, it's really needed for the pack right now." He looked over the map.

"You looking for something?" I looked over at the map trying to figure out what all the scribbles and lines met.

"Taehyung is having Dakota and me do some recon. We are having trouble finding the men that attacked you." He looked over the map without even looking up.

"Well I'm not sure what all these lines mean, but there is a cliff here so be careful." I pointed to a location that I remembered the clearing with the cliff that I had found a while back.

"Oh, we are actually headed that direction. Thanks." He took a pen he had and marked the location of the cliff.

"Is no one else awake?"

"Taehyung is awake running around in the forest. I think I heard Hosek and Jin up and moving as well."

"Oh ok. I'm going to take a walk outside if that's ok." I stood up taking my coffee with me.

"Sure just don't go into the woods please." He pleaded with me.

"I promise, just going out in the backyard." I smiled back and then walked out the sliding glass door to the backyard. It was almost completely paved with a huge firepit and  chairs all around. I walked across the pavement and then into the grass letting my toes feel the morning dew. I watched the sun come up a little more as I listened to the morning birds and the wind blow through the leaves. I heard the sliding door open and then close, but didn't bother looking back until I heard their voice.