8 ; Sunmi

September 03, 2018

Momo and I ended up in a very big luxury hotel. She pulled me in inside and someone who I assume works there explained to me that I could find the finest in luxury suites, world-class shopping stores, sensational entertainment and irresistible dining in this hotel.

Woah, the Chou's owned this? Is this even a hotel? There were too much shopping stores and dining areas here, and it's just too wide and big that you probably could get lost.

"You own this?" I asked, amazed at how big and elegant this place is.

"Oh, we don't own everything." Momo explained as we were both sitting in the lobby, waiting for this person named Sunmi. "Dad and another fourteen of his business partners own this place, although this is where we live. I have my own pent house along with my siblings here,"

"Shit really?" My eyes widen. "How many rooms are in here?"

"More than three thousand hotel suites... except the penthouses owned by the owners' children,"

"What the hell?! Wooow !"

"Yup, and by the way. My other sister Sunmi is on her way down,"

I nodded at her before looking at the place ones again, imagining how awesome my life would be if I have my own penthouse in here.

So they have another sister named Sunmi? Awesome. I am hoping that she was as sweet and lovely as Momo.

"How many siblings do you have exactly?" I asked just to kill the time.

"I.. I originally have two older brothers who died along with my parents during that car accident," she paused. "But I have three adoptive siblings. There's Tzuyu, you know her, and then Hanbin and Sunmi,"

"That's awesome. I have a younger sister named Gwen,"

"How old is she?"

"She's only ten, very handful that girl." I chuckled as she smiled at me.

"Oh here she is!" Momo exclaimed excitedly as a young lady girl approach us.

"Is this one of the bimbos dad wanted to set up older sister with?" The newly arrived girl deadpanned as she looked me up and down.

"Sunmi!" Momo scolded. "She's different from them,"

"How many millions of dollars dad will spend and waste for older sister to change?!" She faced her older sister.

"Sunmi," Momo strictly said.

"I'm just so tired of this, okay?! When I heard that dad wants to set Tzuyu up again I ju- ugh!" The lady exclaimed frustratedly. "Older sister won't change, don't you get it?"

"Sunmi, you're scaring her.." Momo looked at Sunmi and then to me. "Give her a chance. Dad loves Sana already. If you just saw the way they interacted at dad's office this afternoon, I promise you'll love her too,"

Sunmi's face softened as she looked at me. "I- I'm sorry," she told me. "But... but after every girl I've met dad set Tzuyu up with, I just couldn't trust other people that easily,"

"Hey, it's okay. It must be really hard for you," I said.

"I know, with all these emotions and-"

"Miyah," Momo interrupted, "are you on your period?"

Sunmi blushed as she looked down. Momo then rolled her eyes at Sunmi playfully as the three of us giggled. Although there is still some tension between me and these young lady called Sunmi.

As time passes by, I was pulled by the siblings in different shopping stores and boutiques. They let me try on different dresses and gowns, and also different high heels. After choosing the right clothes for me and also for themselves, they pulled me in in a salon and we waited as the people inside help each other to do our make up and hair.

I don't really remember much of what happened after that but all I could remember is Sunmi and I getting along just fine as her and Momo lets me enter their Rolls Royce, ready to be dropped off of the restaurant where I'll be meeting the rest of their family.

I just hope that she shows up so we could get this over with.