34 ; A dip in water

September 29, 2018

"I think we should head home," Tzuyu interrupted my ongoing thoughts about her.

We were still cuddled up, the darkness embracing us as the sun kissed our skin goodbye hours ago. The moon illuminating the sun's light down on the ground.

I pouted at her. "Five more minutes," I whined, placing my face on the crook of her neck as she giggled.

"It's getting cold.. especially with the ocean's breeze," she argued lightly.

"Tsss," I playfully hissed.

"Come on," she sat up, pulling me with her.

"No," I crossed my arms in front of me, turning away from her as I face the ocean.

She poked my right side and I squealed in response as I jumped up from my position, running away from her. Both of us laughing our hearts out as she chased me down the seashore.

"Nooo," I squealed happily as she wrapped both her arms on my torso, her front pressed to my back as she lifts me off of the sand, walking down the water.

I wiggled my body which made her drop me to my feet before I could even wet my body with the salty water. I quickly escaped away from her, looking behind me to see her chasing after me with a very big smile plastered on both our faces.

"Stop, Tzuyu.." I giggled before tripping on air, my front slammed softly on the dry sand.

She gently turned me around, sitting her body on top of mine. She then started tickling me as I elicited a loud laugh from my lungs- her laughter following after.

As she sees me struggling, she stopped herself from tickling me further as she stood up on her feet, pulling me up with her.

I don't even know what happened next but as an unconscious response, I pushed her down on the sand and quickly straddled her hips. "You think you can get away, huh?" I teased, bending my upper extremities so my face would be inches away from hers.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She teased back.

"This," and without thinking, I smashed my lips on her lips with so much adoration.

Both her hands went up under my thighs, gripping them delicately as my right hand went up on the top of her head, pulling on her hair gently while my left hand went up under her shirt to caress the soft skin on the side of her abdomen.

We made out for as long as I can remember. She finally sucked on my bottom lip, nibbling on it before capturing my upper lip.

I then pulled away before pecking her lips as I watch her eyes open. "Hi," she whispered, licking her lips and then smiling at me.

"Hi back," I said, smiling.

We made eye contact for ten seconds before she sat up as I was still straddling her. She hugged me gently, pulling away only to kiss my forehead then down my nose, and then my lips again.

As we started kissing again, she quickly slipped my cardigan off of my body along with my black tank top, dropping it beside us. She then unbuttoned my jean shorts as her lips were still pressed to mine.

She stood up with all her might, carrying me up with her as she gently drop me to my feet, pulling my shorts down my legs and I removed it as I set it aside.

I pulled away from her and then removed her leather jacket and her black v-neck shirt, dropping it to where the rest of my clothes are.

She quickly slipped off her jeans, as both of us remove our shoes and socks- leaving us in our underwear.

I watch as she admire me in a way that causes my heart to flutter as she slowly reached up her right hand to my left breast and started caressing the exposed skin there.

Our eyes clouded and breaths thicken as she pulled my body to hers, kissing my neck as I throw my head back, wrapping my legs around her hips when she carried me back up again.

"Uhh," I moaned pleasurably, reaching up the lock of my bra behind me to unlock them, pulling it away from my chest.

She continued kissing my neck and down my breasts as she suck on the skin around my nipples.

She pulled away, smiling at me all throughout as she started walking down to the water.

"You're beautiful," she sincerely said as she stares at my chest.

"Unfair," I whined as I look at her breasts covered in her black laced bra.

"Why don't you remove it for me, babe.." she winked as I excitedly removed her bra, throwing it on the sand.

We then dipped our bodies in the water, luckily the water is not that cold.

So there we were, staring at each other with the best feelings I couldn't even explain.

My legs were still wrapped around her, our breasts touching, her hands under my bare thighs, my arms wrapped around her neck and our bodies dipped in the water up until our shoulders.

I sighed happily, laying my head on her right shoulder as I close my eyes in contentment.