25 ; Fall in place

September 20, 2018

"Hey," Tzuyu whispered in my ear as she was still cuddled up to me.

I didn't respond, closing my eyes tightly. I had managed to calm down a few minutes ago, although I couldn't deny the fact that she kinda bruised my ego. I didn't think she would slap me back after all the slaps I had given her the previous days.

"Are you asleep?" She asked in the same silent voice. I shook my head, letting her know I was wide awake.

I felt her nod her head as she place a soft kiss on my ear. "I'm gonna drive us back to the company, okay?" I nodded after she said that. "Do you wanna stay like this while I drive?"

I simply shook my head. I was too afraid to speak because I don't want her to hear the vulnerability in my voice.

"Okay," she said softly. "I'm gonna return the seat back to its original position, is that okay with you?"

"S- sure," I had managed to let out in a scratchy tone.

She gently grabbed my shoulders as she sat up, placing my head on her chest. She then reached beside the car seat, pulling something up as it went back to its original position.

I leaned back and stared outside the window as she returned to the driver's seat, turning the key in the ignition and starts driving.

Once we reached her dad's building, Andrei approached Tzuyu side of the car, knocking on the window lightly.

Tzuyu rolled the window down. "What?" She raised her brow at Andrei.

"Your father left ten minutes ago," he informed as he slightly bend his body down to look at Tzuyu. "He wanted to tell you that he faxed some papers directly to your penthouse. He want you to turn it first thing in the afternoon tomorrow,"

"What was the paper all about?" She asked.

"He didn't exactly tell me, but he said it was important,"

"Oh," she mumbled. "Okay, thanks."

He nod his head, turning to walk away. Tzuyu then started driving out of the company's property.

"Hey," she called out. "Do you wanna stay at my place for a while? Movies and cuddles?" She asked timidly.

I turn to face her, clearing my throat before speaking. "Just take me home,"

She looked at me for a while and then back to the road. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to rest." I turned my back to her as I lean my head on the window, closing my eyes. The next thing I know, I was falling in and out of consciousness until everything turned black. Before I knew it, I was having a peaceful dream in my head.

I woke up wrapped in a black silk sheets, laying on a very soft and comfortable black leather couch.

I sat up, admiring the place. I was in somebody else's living room- larger than my house's first floor to be honest.

"Hey, you're awake.." A soft voice said behind the couch in the distance.

I turned my head around, seeing Tzuyu wearing some band t-shirt and some shorts while she was bare footed, she was pushing a food trolley towards me.

She turned to seat on the couch just inches away from me, opening up the trolley. "I got us some pizza from one of the bestest chefs in this place,"

"Where are we exactly?" I asked silently.

"We're in my penthouse," she smiled at me lovingly, handing me a plate with a large cheese pizza on it. "Also, there's some wine in here if you want some. I got loads of different drinks in my fridge if you prefer something else. Don't be shy to ask,"

I take another glance at the place, I honestly think this penthouse is twice or even thrice larger than my house. The place was slightly dark due to the black blinds covering the large glass walls overlooking Seoul.

You can probably fit twenty homeless families in here, no offense.

"What floor are we exactly in?" I asked as she takes a bite of her pizza, sitting beside me cozily.

"39th, why?"

"That high?"

"Yup, it's the top floor.. a lot of investors that invests here does not really care about the fact that it's not a hundred floor. What they admire about in this hotel is the fact that this place is so wide," she excitedly informed me.

I slightly smiled at her. "Have you checked what your dad fax to you?" I curiously asked, getting intrigued.

"Nuh, it can wait.. but for now let's just watch a movie and eat our hearts out. I promise later, I'll bring you back to your house, okay?"

I nod my head. "Wait, I told you to take me home,"

"You are home," she smirked, winking at me.