35 ; Death of me

September 30, 2018

"TZUYU??" I panicked after not seeing her around me, looking at the water.

She put me down seconds ago and decided to duck her head under water but she never resurfaced back.

"TZUYU??" I called out, tears spilling from my eyes. "Tzuyuuuuu?!" I shouted, turning to my left and even my right and back to see if she's anywhere visible.

What if she drowned.

I started crying harder as I walk to the shore, looking at the horizon but I couldn't see her.

"Fuck, Tzuyu! Where are you?!" I sobbed out, running towards the water up until my clavicle once again.

Seconds later, I felt two hands grab me by my waist. I tensed, not moving at all.

"Miss me?" I heard Tzuyu rasped in my ear from behind. I turn around, throwing myself at her as I started sobbing out. "Woah there," she sadly exclaimed.

"I thought I lost you," I whimpered, holding on to her like she's gonna disappear once more.

"I'm here baby. It's okay,"

I pulled away only to throw light punches at her as she tried catching my hands but she failed every time. "Don't you every scare me like that every again!"

"It was a joke," she chuckled, grabbing my cheeks and caressing them.

"It wasn't funny!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, okay?" She frowned sadly at my state. "I won't do it again, I promise.."

"What if you actually drown?! What would I do without you?!"

"Aww, babe.." she cooed, hugging me before kissing the top of my head. "I didn't mean to make you sad,"

She bent down slightly, scooping me up and carrying me bridal style as she walked to the seashore and to the land.

As we reached the area where our clothes were placed on the sand, she dropped me to my feet, grabbing her black v-neck shirt and started drying my body with it.

"I didn't bring any towels," she lightly chuckled. "I didn't know we'll be swimming tonight,"

"It's fine," I mumbled, bending down to get my jean shorts.

"Your pantie is wet, do you wanna remove it?" She innocently asked. "It will be uncomfortable to be wearing a wet one, trust me I know,"
I raised my left eye brow at her statement as she realized what she has said.

"I me– mean.." she stuttered.

"I know what you meant Tzuyu," I chuckled wholeheartedly.

"I'll turn around while you change," she said, embarrassed.

She turn her back on me, wiping herself with the same shirt, and I did exactly what she has said. But when I saw her removing her panties, I quickly turned back around as I removed my underwear before slipping my jean shorts on. "You can turn around now," I added, slipping on my black tank top as we face each other.

She dressed herself up with her bra, shoes and jeans, grabbing my white cardigan and placing it around her shoulders.

"Let's go to my car, I'll turn on the heating," Tzuyu said before bending down to retrieve her black leather jacket.

I was surprised that she handed it to me. "Wear this, it'll be warmer."

"Thanks," I mumbled, blushing.

We entered her car as I low-key try to smell her in her leather jacket. I blushed as she caught me doing so.

She was about to start driving when I stopped her. "Wait, I forgot my pantie on the sand,"

I remember dropping it when I started wearing my shoes.

I saw a glint of blush on her cheek as she tried to hide her face away from me. I narrowed my eyes, eyeing her up and down when I saw a familiar article of clothing inside her right jean pocket.

It was my underwear. I chuckled to myself as she started driving away from the beach.

"What about the—" she cut me off.

"I'll ask someone to pick them up to tomorrow," she said, pertaining to the materials we had used for the date. She smiled up at me before turning her attention back on the road.

Less than an hour later of driving back to my parents' house, we had finally reached my neighborhood as Tzuyu parked her car outside my house's driveway.

"Thanks for tonight," I sincerely told her, wrapping both my arms around her neck.

"You're welcome, babe." She replied back, wrapping both her arms around my waist as she slightly peck my nose.

"I'll see you soon?" I hesitated asking.

"You'll see me tomorrow. I'll pick you up in the morning and we'll be spending our day together again, okay?" She reassured.

I smiled widely at her, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. But before I can even attach my lips with hers, I saw a glimpse of my mother inside the house and she was definitely watching me and Tzuyu.

I chuckled instead, making Tzuyu frown in confusion. I turned my face to my side to look at my mom, Tzuyu following my action.

Tzuyu burst out laughing with me as we watch my mom pretending to look up the stars when we were about to make eye contact with her. She was watching us but pretended to watch the stars instead.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled, leaning my forehead on Tzuyu's chest.

"It's okay," she was definitely smiling. "I love your mom," she confessed.

I look up at her, surprised. "You do?"

"How couldn't I ? when she's an older version of you," she sincerely said.

I happily sighed to myself, leaning in to take Tzuyu's upper lip in between my own.

I hope we stay like this forever.

We both then stopped kissing when we heard the front door open and my mom shouting for me to get inside already.

"I'm coming mom," I shouted back, laughing.

"You should head inside. But I promise to see you tomorrow, yeah?"

I nodded. "I can't wait,"

She peck my lips one last time before I ran inside the house and up my room, peeping outside my window to see her leaning her back on her car, facing my house.

She pulled something out of her pocket, waving it in the air, and my suspicion was right. She has my underwear.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her silliness but quickly turning into a blushing mess as I watch her brought my pantie up to her nose, sniffing on it seductively.

I internally groaned. She's going to be the death of me.