33 ; First date

September 28, 2018

"Is this for real?!" I screamed as I saw what Tzuyu had prepared for me. "You're so awesome!"

I jumped as she caught me in her arms. Both her hands ending up under my bare thighs and my legs wrapped around her waist automatically while my arms snaked around her neck.

"All for you, Sanny." She proudly said as she stares at my brown orbs. "It's the least I can do with how I treated you for the past couple of days. I mean, we've only met like three days ago and I've already done bad things to you,"

"Aww," I cooed, smiling brightly at her. "I can't even thank you enough. This means so much to me,"

"You can thank me now," she said playfully, puckering her lips.

I glared at her lightly as we both ended up chuckling. "I don't kiss before the first date," I said in a stern voice as I jump off of her and inched away.

She raised her brows, smirking my way. "Stop," I blushed, hiding my smile away from her. She then pulled me towards her- chest to chest.

"We've made out on your front yard, remember? A peck on the lips won't hurt," she pointed out, and I playfully glared at her statement. "Okay, fine.." she sighed as she gave up, smiling back at me. "Shall we then?" She asked, pointing at her surprise.

"We shall," I intertwined our hands as she carefully make sure I gently sat on the blanket on the sand before she sat comfortably beside me, both of us leaning our backs on the throw-pillows.

"You want some wine?" She ask, reaching up for two goblets and a bottle of some kind of red wine.

"I'm not a fan of wines, but I'll gladly drink for you," I cheekily said.

She gave me a lopsided smile, pouring the crimson liquid in the glasses. "Here," she said, giving me my glass. "Drink up,"

I raised my left brow at her. "You're not getting me drunk so you can do things to me, right?" I joked, taking a small sip of the liquid.

She scoffed at me, lightly pouting. "Of course not," she seriously said.

"I'm joking, Tzuyu. Let's enjoy this night together, yeah?"

"That's what I like," she winked, gulping half the liquid of her glass.

Minutes later of just heartfelt conversations, sincere laughters and elegant smiles, Tzuyu prepared a pasta dish into two different plates.

"I hope you like this," she said, giving me a plate full of unfamiliar dish. "It's called Chicken Angel Pasta,"

I took the plate as we started eating. "Mmmhm," I moaned, "I kinda like this,"

"It's your first time eating this?" She curiously asked.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "My mom usually just cooks spaghetti or carbonara,"

She nodded, smiling softly at me. "My mom loves- loved cooking," she said, "this was one of her favorite pasta dishes,"

I sadly looked at her. "Is it okay if I ask where your mom is?" I gently let out a breath after asking the question. Thankfully she didn't get mad at me for asking a very sensitive question.

She only shrugged in response, avoiding the question verbally.

"I'm sorry," I added, mumbling as I finish the rest of my pasta.

"Here," she said softly, giving me the rest of her untouched food, "you can finish mine,"

"What? No, Tzuyu. You have to eat,"

"We'll share then," she smiled, using her fork to eat her pasta and then feeding me after with the same fork.

After we finished eating, Tzuyu laid down on her back watching the sky turns into a darker shade as I lay on my stomach admiring her beauty.

She looked down at me as my upper body was on the blanket while the rest of my lower extremities were on the sand. I was basically laid on the bottom of the blanket where her feet were located.

"Come here," she said, reaching both her arms up for me.

I stood up, laying down beside her as we looked up the sky. Her left arm under my head while her right arm snaked around my waist.

The waves crashing on the shore, the sound of the seagulls in the background and Tzuyu's gentle breathing, filled my ears as it made my nerves calm and made me appreciate this very moment.

I love this, especially that I am with Tzuyu, wrapped around her arms with our hearts beating as one.

And honestly? I cannot imagine spending this night with anybody else besides her.