14 ; Midnight argument

September 09, 2018

Tzuyu winked at me and I quickly closed my blinds, jumping on my bed and under the white comforter.

What is she doing here? I groaned to myself, contemplating on whether to go and talk to her or just try and go to sleep.

But with everything that she has done to me today? Nope, she doesn't deserve to have a proper conversation with me tonight.

I removed the sheet on top of my head and closed my eyes as I faced the right side of my bedroom, going to sleep.

I really don't remember what my dream was about. All I can remember was Tzuyu's face flashing, before I sat up straight and went to lean on my upholstered headboard.

Sighing in tiredness from my short slumber, I stood up and went to peep on the window to see if the owner of the white sports car was still there. And to my surprise, she was still there sitting inside her car but the door was widely opened, making it easy for me to see her.

Her head was leaning on her steering wheel with a lit cigarette clutched in between her middle and pointer left fingers.

I sighed in frustration and slightly smacked my forehead on the window glass before grabbing a jacket and placing it on me. I then walked down the house and outside silently.

"Tzuyu?" I silently called out as I walk towards her. She looked up and smiled at me, this time it was a real smile. "What are you doing here?" I added as she got out of her car, closing the door and sitting on the hood of her car. I followed her, standing in front of her– only inches away.

She flicked off the cigarette in her fingers and throw it on the side walk. "Tzu," I complained, looking at the cigarette and then back to her before sighing. "What are you doing here? Really. It's 12 something in the morning,"

"Last time I checked.. you don't own this road," she said cockily, making me roll my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my body because of the gush of wind that just hit us. "Come here," she called out, opening her arms for me.

"That's not necessary," I ignored her request. "Answer me, why are you here?"

"I told you," she chuckled, putting her arms down. "You don't own this road,"

"I know," I furrowed my brows, "but you're in my neighborhood. This can't be a coincidence,"

She only shrugged in response.

"You know what? If you're not going to talk properly I better just head back inside.."

I waited for her to answer but she just stared at me. I turn to walk away but she quickly spoke up, making me face her again.

"I don't know," she said.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I– I don't know why I'm here.." she sighed and looked at me. "All I know is that I needed to be here,"

"But you don't even know me," I pointed out. "We've only met today. And let me say this to you, the way you acted up around me tonight was inexcusable!" I almost shouted.

"I know, and I'm sorry okay?!" She shouted at me. She's sorry? HA-HA. Very funny. "I.. I can't control myself!"

"That's not an excuse to do such immoral acts!"

She glared at me, going down the hood of the car. I stepped back as I see anger in her eyes. She approached me slowly, glaring.

Before I could even run back inside the house because of fear, she grabbed both my shoulders and pulled me in front of her car, slamming me down harshly to lay on the hood of the car.

She climbed up the hood and straddled me, pinning me down along with my arms under her thighs. I couldn't move, so I shouted.. but she clamped her right hand on my lips, making it impossible for me to make any noise.

"Shut up! You're mine!" She hissed, lowering her head and nibbling on my left earlobe.