12 ; Bathroom memories

September 07, 2018

My whole body froze dead on the spot while Tzuyu enjoyed forcing a harsh kiss on my lips.

I felt her tongue shove inside my mouth but my teeth were blocking her entrance. I gasped and opened my mouth in surprise as she harshly cupped my vagina, making it possible for her tongue to enter my mouth as she started exploring it.

Her right hand was still holding both my arms above my head as she removed her left hand on my vagina, gripping my hips tightly afterwards.

She started kissing me back up again in a sloppy good way and believe it or not, I elicited a pleasurable moan out of my mouth making her smirk throughout the kiss and continued doing what she was doing but I never reciprocated.

She pulled her mouth away from my lips to bite on my right earlobe, but before she could even do it, my body responded in a flash as I quickly pushed her off of me.

She let go of me in surprise and the next thing I know, I was already placing a strong and tough slap across her left cheek, making her head move sideways because of the forceful impact. The sound of my hand hitting her cheek bounced loudly inside the bathroom.

I watched her look down in anger as she tried calming her nerves down while I back myself away from her, my back ending up pushed on the mirror behind us even more.

I am going to admit, I am fucking scared for my life now. She could do what she likes to do with me in this moment because honestly, she is much stronger and dominant than me.

Tzuyu then looked up with flames burning in her eyes as she stare right through my soul. She then walked towards me and gripped my shoulders with both her hands as she pushed me harshly, making a crack on the mirror and holding me down like that.

I looked away but she gripped my chin with her right hand, making me look at her; Her face was only centimeters away from me. "If you think," she gritted angrily, "that you can act so tough with me, then you're wrong!"

I tried speaking, but my voice was caught up behind my throat. She then smirked when she saw fear in my eyes. "I didn't know you like it rough, Sana." She teased, letting go of my chin as she place a soft kiss on it. "I'm gonna ask one more time, spend the night with me and I'll give you the best night of your life, whatcha think?"

Even if I cry now, I know she'll only laugh at me and push me to spend the night with her. I expected our first night and my first time to be better than this. Does she even know I'm a virgin?

I was about to give up when I heard the bathroom door opened, revealing Ashley who had a shock plastered on her face as she witnessed what was happening.

"Tzuyu, what the fuck?!" Ashley shouted thickly as she sprint off towards our way and she pulled Tzuyu off of me. "You're out of your mind!"

"Mind your own business, Sparks!" She grabbed Ashley by the shoulder and pushed her off.

"Come on, Sana," Tzuyu tensely said, stretching her hand out for me. "Let's go, babe.."

"She's not coming with you!" Ashley shouted, stretching her hand so I can take hers too.

I was basically paralyzed. Both their hands stretched towards me, waiting for me to take one.

But before I could even choose between them, Tzuyu grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom.