38 ; It was all faked

October 03, 2018

"Signed," I let out in happiness as I dropped the black expensive pen on Mr. Chou's office desk after I signed the contract.

Momo clapped in excitement as Mr. Chou slid another white folder in front of me. "All the information regarding your money is written there, along with your bank account's passcode. Spend it wisely, Sana.. and please take care of my daughter,"

I nodded at them truthfully. "I'll take care of your daughter, Mr. Chou."

"Oh no, no," he chuckled. "Call me Lukard,"

"I can't do that," I rejected politely.

"Please," he said. "I insist, Nana,"

I looked at Momo with uncertainty and she had that smile encouraging me to obey her dad.

I smiled back at her before looking at Mr. Chou. "Oh, uhm, okay Lukard,"

"So," Momo interrupted. "Since Tzuyu knew about the contract, are we telling her that you signed it?"

My chest beat erratically, remembering the day when I was at her penthouse. She learned about the contract and she almost raped me.

"Sana?" They called out.

"Are you okay, Nana?" Lukard asked in concern.

"I.. uhm, ye- yes.."

"No, you're not," Momo said.

"I... I ju-just remembered what Tzuyu did to me when she learned about the contract,"

"Then we won't tell her about it," Lukard let out. "She won't know, but.."

"But?" I asked.

"But if she asked, we have to tell her,"

"What.. why?"

"Sana," he sighed disappointed. "Before you signed the contract, you should have read it. There are a lot of conditions in the contract and one of it is telling Tzuyu about it,"

"Oh," fuck, I insisted on not reading the contract furthermore because of excitement. All I've ever wanted was to make Tzuyu happy.

I looked down, she has to know that I signed the contract.

"I'm sorry," Lukard sincerely said.

"It- it's okay," I smiled sadly. "Don't worry about it, I have to go. I'll see you around?"

"Sure," Momo said, nodding her head. "We're so sorry,"

"I'm fine," I hugged Momo for two second and then pulling away. "Goodbye Lukard," I let out, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll see you around Nana,"

I walked out of the office and out the building, and instead of focusing on what Tzuyu had done to me in her penthouse, I focused on the past two weeks that she had treated me in a very good way.

I smiled to myself, holding the folder close to my chest and sighing out in content. I only had two things in my head: To tell my parents that they don't have to work hard to have money, and second is to see Tzuyu after.

I went home, hailing a cab. Thank god I still have a couple of bucks left in my pocket to pay the driver.

When we reached my house, I went out of the cab- not caring if I still have to get my change back as I run as fast as I can going inside my house, dropping the folder on the table near the dining room.

"Mom?!" I shouted, a big smile on my face. "Where are you guys?!"

"Unnie?" I heard Gwen called out sadly on to of the stairs.