27 ; Sunmi's fault

September 22, 2018

"NO!" Gabriel said firmly, approaching me with venom in his eyes.
"You're not fine! Look at yourself!"

"Gabriel, please.. it.. it was just a misunderstanding,"

He sat on his knees beside me as he removed his large black blazer, placing it on my shoulders to cover my visible upper body. "Come on," he gently whispered, helping me to stand on my feet.

He pulled me further down the hall, turning left after. He loudly knocked on some doors as his left arm were wrapped on my torso in a friendly way.

The door opened, revealing a distressed Ashley in casual attire. "What?!" She hissed but when she saw my current state, she quickly pulled me into her hugging me in the process. "What happened to you?" She asked worriedly before letting go of me.

"Tzuyu happened," Gabriel chuckled humorlessly.

"What?" She asked shocked. "She did this?"

I nodded sadly. "But I know she didn't mean it, it was my fault.."

"Oh for fucks sake, Sana!" Gabriel said angrily with furrowed eyebrows. "Stop defending her when you know she violated you!"

"I.. I'm not,"

"You know what," Ashley interrupted. "We have to tell this to Hanbin,"

"Lukard?" I asked.

She nodded. "Mr. Chou,"

My eyes widen. "No, please don't!"

"We have to," she dismissed, removing her bomber jacket and replacing it with Gabriel's blazer, zipping it up afterwards.

Ashley said her thanks to Gab for bringing me to her, and I also said my thank you to him for helping me.

He nodded, going to another direction as Ashley and I proceeded to the large elevator.

When we reached the lobby, a man in a suite approached us. "Where to Ms. Sparks?" He politely asked.

"To Chou Enterprises," she said, clenching her jaw.

All throughout the ride to Chou's company, Ashley didn't let go of my hand as she caress it with a slight tension in the air.

"She didn't do anything further, right?" She asked, although I see an expression I cannot explain from her. Jealousy? Envy? I'm not sure.

I nodded my head. "We really don't have to tell Mr. Chou about this, I'm fine and I'm sure Tzuyu didn't mean it,"

She scowled as she rolled her eyes, ignoring me afterwards.

When we reached the destination, she quickly grabbed me to the receptionist's area. "I need to speak to Mr. Chou," she seriously said.

"Do you have an appointment with him, Ma'am?" The lady asked, not even bothering to look at Ashley.

She clenched her jaw, ignoring the lady as she pulled me to the elevator.

When we reached the appropriate floor, we approached Sunmi who is sort of busy in her front desk.

"Sana?" She asked. "What are you doing here?"

"We need to speak to Lukard!" Ashley gritted.

"Ms. Sparks," Sunmi smiled. "Of course, he just arrived in his office a minute ago, but he might be busy with–"

Before Sunmi could even finish her sentence, Ashley encouraged me to walk to Mr. Chou's office as she followed me behind.

I knocked and then opened the large oak doors. "Mr. Chou," Ashley greeted as we entered the large office.

"Ashely," he happily said. "Sana? Are you okay, nana?" He asked when he saw me.

He let us sit in front of him as he offered us with drinks.

"Sana would like to tell you something," Ashley spoke.

I stayed silent for over a minute, rephrasing the words I want to tell Mr. Chou but nothing comes out.

Ashley rolled out her eyes at my slowness. "Tzuyu almost raped her today," she bluntly said.

I watched as Mr. Chou's facial expression contort into shock, anger and shame. "She what?! Is that true Sana?"

"She.. she found out about the contract and.. and," I tied saying.

"Wait what?! What contract? How did she found out?"

I turned to Ashley to see her face in confusion. Fuck, she doesn't know about the contract.

"Ashley, I think your business in here is done. I would like it if you leave," Mr. Chou's chest heaved as he breathed out.

"But.." she tried saying.

"Please, Ms. Sparks. This is a private matter!" He almost shouted.

Ashely stood up, huffing in the process as she dragged herself out of the office not before placing a gentle kiss on top of my head.

I made eye contact with Mr. Chou as I see flames in his eyes.

"How did she know about the contract?" He spit.

I looked at him in confusion. "But.. you sent her the contract remember? You faxed it in her penthouse many hours ago?"

"Wh.. what? No I didn't."

"Andrei said that you forwarded papers directly in her penthouse and then when she started reading them she learned about our deal. It was all in the contract.."

He clenched his jaw and I've never seen someone so angry like this. "SUNMIIIII," he shouted so loud I thought I was going deaf.

Tori scrambled inside the office seconds later.

"YOU SENT TZUYU A DIFFERENT FILE!" He stood up in his chair. "YOU SENT HER THE CONTRACT! I TOLD YOU TO PRINT THE CONTACT FOR SANA! NOT TZUYU!"

"I.. I sent her the wr– wrong file?" She asked stupidly. "But.. Mr. Ch–"

He exhaled, talking calmly this time but he was still shaking in anger. "I told you to send Tzuyu her mother's current hospitalization files! And I told you to print the contract and send them to Sana so she can sign!"

I heard Sunmi cursed. "I'm so sorry Mr. Chou. I'm so so sorry. I must have sent the wrong documents,"

"No shit!" He spat out. "Get out, Sunmi! I don't want to see your face! Get out now before I fire you!"

She ran outside the office with an embarrassed and scared expressions in her face.

"It's not supposed to be like this Sana," Mr. Chou breathed out, massaging his forehead as he lay back down in his seat.

"Mr. Chou?" I said. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "I don't want to cause any more problems in the future, so I'm backing out from our deal,"

"You're what?!"