49 ; The last first time

October 14, 2018

I woke up hours later— the moon still dominating the sky, only to feel Tzuyu's right hand caressing my abdomen as my body faced the ceiling. She was silently humming a tune that I was not quite familiar with.

I slowly opened my eyes, facing my right to see Tzuyu laying on her side as she faces me with her eyes shut tightly. Her eyes opened seconds later when she felt me stir, smiling lightly at me.

"Hi," I mumbled shyly just as I realize that we were both completely naked and our skins were touching shamelessly. My mind in a sudden euphoria, remembering the things she did to me hours ago.

"Hi back," she chuckled, leaning in to place a quick peck on my forehead. "How was your sleep?"

"I feel great, how about you?" I said, finding courage to wrap my left arm around her waist, pulling her even closer.

"Didn't get enough sleep,"

"Why not?" I responded with a frown, worried that she might be tired and I was a factor that contributed to it.

"Don't frown, you'll get wrinkles," she chuckled as she lifted her hand that was wrapped around my body to caress my eyebrow soothingly. "I just couldn't sleep," she mumbled.

"Why though?"

"I dunno," she mumbled shyly, dropping her hand that was caressing my eyebrow seconds ago. I quirked an eyebrow as a lopsided smile started making its way up my lips, wanting to tease her but then she avoided making eye contact with me. "Tzuyu, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

She looked up and shyly smiled at me.

"What's in that head of yours?" I asked curiously. Why was she being shy now when hours ago she was devouring me like the sun won't shine tomorrow. I then heard her whisper to herself incoherent words and I had to ask her to make it louder for me to hear. "What was that?"

"I couldn't sleep because..."

"Because?" I encouraged her to spit it out. I then playfully squinted my eyes at her like I am accusing her of something. "Don't tell me you're excited for part two," I joked.

She laughed. "Maybe I am," she playfully said, wiggling her eyebrows at me out of the blue.

I pushed her away lightly as we both giggled. "Get some rest and then we'll proceed to part two,"

"You're serious?" She asked excitedly, eyes wide open with a grin on her lips.

I rolled my eyes as I giggled, hitting her bicep lightly. "Yes I am serious, now go to sleep,"

"But I'm suddenly not tired," she husked, quickly placing herself on top of me as she started placing small pecks on my neck and jawline.

"Tzuyuuuu," I giggled. "You need sleep,"

"I don't,"

" Ugh," I groaned. "Why are you so stubborn..." I whined, giggling afterwards.

She hummed lightly which was her only response as she focused her attention in giving me light kisses that turned into aggressive one which will surely leave evident kiss-marks tomorrow.

I moaned, not caring where the hickeys went, which were probably on my neck, on my jawline, on my collarbone and if it were possible for my lips to be bruised by the time she stopped showing me how much she appreciates me, my lips will probably end up stinging tomorrow morning.

Her lips that focused only on my upper extremities slowly find its way down my lower body as she directed her kisses down from my chest to my abdomen and down my thighs. I honestly didn't know what came into me but I love it when she dominates me— it's probably a new thing that I like when she's spending her time with me (an addition to the other lovely things she makes me feel).