10 ; Just the start

September 05, 2018

I walked down the hallway as fast as I can without tripping just to get away from the intimidating woman behind me.

As I was walking further down, I heard cheering out the other veranda on the end of the large hallway.

I turned my head behind me just to take a quick glance at the woman. I see her walking in the same direction as me but she kept her distance. Although I see her biting her lower lip as she stares right at my lower back and down my booty.

Now she's a pervert? Great. I rolled my eyes as I continued walking.

"I like your dress," the woman husked out as she catch up behind me, inches away. "It suits you well, but I'd rather see it on the floor than on you," she added with a tone I couldn't figure out. It was somewhere in between a complimenting tone to a mocking/seductive tone.

"Wow," I sarcastically said as I turned to face her. "Are you really this disrespectful?!"

She chuckled. "Chill, will ya? It was a compliment," she then smirked.
"Well, aren't you charming?" I hissed.

"You're even more beautiful when you're pissed, babe.."

"Don't call me babe," I rolled my eyes. "Look," I calmly said. "I'm just trying to get this night over with, okay? So why don't you mind your own business?"

"Spend the night with me?" She bluntly asked with a hint of sexual tone in it, her eyes roaming my cleavage.

"What? Are you insane?!"

"For you I can be," she smirked even more, staring at my eyes.

I looked at her disgustingly as I ignored her and went out the veranda to see everyone settled on the large rectangle table, chatting up with each other.

"Oh, Sana," Momo waved as she held a glass full of red wine. "Come sit here beside Sunmi and I,"

Just as she said that, the older men chatting with each other suddenly looked my way. "Ms. Minatozaki," Mr. Chou greeted. "Come and join us, please. And Tzuyu?" He called out, looking behind me. "Come sit beside me," he said as the woman I was irritated with walked past me and sat beside Mr Chou, in front of where Momo was asking me to sit down.

She's Tzuyu? Great! Just great.

Both of us sat on our prescribed seats. Sunmi on my left and Momo on my right. In front of me was Tzuyu, who was eating me with her eyes- no surprise.

On Tzuyu's left was Mr. Chou and two other businessmen which I assumed as Mr. Chou's business partners, and on her right was another older blondie man and a blondie girl around my age.

I turned my head to look at the other people with us; Three other people probably around my age or even younger/older by three or four years.

"Sana," Mr. Chou called out. "I'd like you to meet my business partners. Mr. Dirk," he said, pointing at the person on his left. "And beside him is Mr. Kim. In front of them are their sons, Gabriel Dirk and Kim Taehyung," he introduced. Gabriel Dirk was on Momo's other side along with Kim Taehyung.

"And, of course, Mr. Sparks along with his daughter Ashley," he said smiling at the blondie duo on Tzuyu's right. "My son Hanbin," he added, pointing at the man beside Sunmi.

"Finally, I want you to meet Tzuyu," the woman in front of me and I looked at each other's eyes. "Guys, this is Sana Minatozaki. She'll be joining us for tonight,"

I looked at each and everyone and said my greetings to them- except Tzuyu of course. I don't care but that woman needs to gain my respect after everything she's said to me.

After the introduction, Mr Chou asked the waiters to bring us our food, and we were all eating in silence while the older men do small talks among themselves.

"So, Sana right?" Mr. Dirk suddenly asked me as he wiped his mouth with a white cloth.

"Yes, Sir.." I timidly said as I took a sip of my water.

"How'd you know Lukard in here," he questioned pointing at Mr. Chou, giving me a warm smile.

I started panicking, looking at Mr. Chou for some help. Should I tell them that he basically bought me to mess with his daughter?

I nervously took a sip of my water once again just to spare the time and then I looked at Tzuyu who has a serious look in her face and is staring at me with her blazing eyes.

Shit, fuck. I'm dead!