24 ; Fallin' to pieces

September 19, 2018

All the way to Chou Enterprises, Tzuyu would make innocent conversations with me. She said that she was trying not to be mad at me for leaving her at the restaurant.

I rolled my eyes as I lean my temple on the window to my right. Is she kidding me?

"After we talk to dad, do you wanna stay at my place and watch movies? Maybe cuddle or something?" She said in a vulnerable voice.

I ignored her as I watch the scenery outside the window.

"Sanny?"

I gritted my teeth, trying my best not to shout at her. She infuriates mo so much!

"Hey," she called out softly.

This time I spoke up. "Can you just drive?!" I hiss loudly, facing her as my eyes narrowed.

She let out a quiet whimper and then she scowled, huffing in the process as she ran her right hand through her hair in frustration.

"What did that girl feed you anyway, 'cause you're being a bitch!" She hissed back, gripping the steering wheel with both her hands harshly.

"That bitch has a name! Her name's Yeri and I'd like it if you call her by her name,"

"You don't even know her!" She shouted, speeding her car, making me nervous. "I don't ever wanna see you with her, ever again!"

"You're not the boss of me!" I retorted. "You don't own me, so shut the fuck up, okay!?"

I looked at her and she was clenching her jaw in irritation, stopping the car on the road. She then turned to face me, making me move back even further away from her.

"I'm trying to be nice in here!" She hissed silently, making eye contact with me.

I huffed, turning away from her– only to be yanked as she force me to face her again.

"Don't you fucking dare turn your back on me!" She shouted, flames burning in her eyes.

I watched in fear as she removed her seatbelt off, lifting both her legs to get to my side as she forced to straddle me.

I punched her in the chest repeatedly but she held down both my arms. "Get the fuck off me, Tzuyu!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"No! Now, listen to me!—"

My left hand slipped away from her grasps, and I didn't even think twice when I slapped her hard. She clenched her jaw in response, glaring down at me as she caught my left hand once again.

She almost slapped me back but she stopped herself before her hand could even reach my cheek.

She closed her eyes, leaning her forehead on mine as both of my hands got entrapped in her hands once again.

Tzuyu breathed in and out, her breath mixed with mine as she touched my nose with her nose in an eskimo kiss.

She then placed a light kiss on my lips before she lifted her head, letting go of my hands– only to lift her right hand and slap me back across the cheeks harshly without any expressions in her face.

My face felt numb until my eyes along with my cheek started stinging. I started breathing erratically, my arms shaking in pain and in fear. She fucking slapped me back. She slapped me back.

Just as tears started flowing down on my cheeks, her eyes widen in realization at what she did to me.

She gasped and tears left her eyes too. I burst out crying and started panting out, trying to push her off of me.

"I–" she started but she was too shocked with what she did.

Surely, I was falling to pieces. I didn't know what to do but to keep on crying and crying.

She pulled my head to rest on her chest as the two of us cry our eyes out.

"I'm so sorry," she whimpered out. "So–sorry.. fo–for hurting you,"

I gently pushed her off of me, turning my body away from her as I cry, silently this time.

She sniffled, lowering the back of my seat. Basically I was laying down on my side as I face the door of her car.

She slid carefully behind me on the same seat, wrapping both her arms around my waist as she pulled my back to her front.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered out silently, lifting her head to lay it on my head as we stay in that position.

I stopped crying as I closed my eyes. She then placed a light kiss on my left temple and then returning her head to lay on mine once again.

We lay there for what seemed like an eternity, cuddling. She held me tightly like I was going to disappear any moment while I stay dead silent. I wish the painful clenching of my heart goes away.

This is more than what I bargained for.