28 ; Im out

September 23, 2018

" You what ?!" Mr. Chou shouted once again. Disappointment, fear, surprise, and other emotions circling his body language. "Sana, you can't," he sighed.

"I'm so sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Chou. But I just can't keep doing this. I almost got raped and–"

"Nana, you barely even started.."

"Yes, I've barely even started and I almost got raped already. What more if I keep this deal going?"

"We made a deal," he firmly said.

"But I haven't sign the contract yet. It was more of a verbal agreement. Your money is still with you. And I get to keep my virginity,"

He looked at me, fixing his suite. "Okay," he nodded. "Let's make another deal."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, nodding at him, wanting to listen to what he has to say.

"I'll give you the pin code to your bank account. It's yours. Spend it or not but please keep the deal and sign the contract," he pleaded.

I contemplated on what I really wanted to do. He's willingly giving me my money when I haven't even proven anything to him regarding Tzuyu.

"I..." I started, closing my eyes for a few seconds and then reopening them after. "I.. I can't Mr. Chou, I'm really out. I'm sorry," I said, standing up and walking out of my chair.

It's not just about the money anymore. It's about my dignity and the way I feel about Tzuyu.

"Wait," he called out, my back turned towards him as I face the big doors. "I'll give you a week to think about my offer. Once you get back with your decision, your bank account's code and contract will be here waiting for you. Think about it please?"

I breathed out, facing him. "Give me at least a month,"

He is honestly not the boss of me as of now. I am my own person and I need to stand up for myself.

He shook his head. "That's too long, Nana."

"I just need to get away for a little while," I argued. I need to clear my head.

"Two weeks,"

"Three,"

"That's a month," he pointed out.

"Please?" I pleaded. "But if I made a decision I would tell you right away, please?"

He sighed out, shaking his head before giving up. "Okay, give me a call when you made your decision. I would like it better if it's sooner,"

I nodded at him, saying a quick goodbye and going out of his office. Thankfully, Andrei was in the lobby doing nothing and he insisted on taking me home. Of course, I wouldn't say no. I couldn't find Ashley anywhere and I have no money with me... like I had any money with me anyway.

"Thanks, Andrei." I smiled politely, hugging him tightly as he walked me to my front door. God, his biceps and shoulders are so strong and hard.

"Anything for you, Ms. Minatozaki." He smiled cheekily, saluting at me playfully.

"Just Sana, Andrei. Call me Sana," I told him.

"Okay.. Sana," we both chuckled as he turned around and jump in the car he always drives.

I entered my house with my key, seeing no one around. My parents and sister probably haven't even gotten home yet.The sun started setting down as I sighed in exhaustion. It had been a long day and all I wanna do is to hibernate forever.

As I entered my room, I saw Tzuyu sitting on the left side of my bed with the window opened.

She must have climbed up the window. "What are you doing here?!" I instantly glared at her as I remembered what she's done to me.

She snapped her head to look at me. I totally removed her from her deep thoughts as she quickly stood up and approached me with a sad expression on her face.

"Sanny, l–let me explain.." she choked out,

I stepped back, shaking my head. "Tzuyu, leave."

"Please?" She whimpered out, pulling me to her front as she hugged me tightly. "Let me.. just please explain to you–"

"What's there to explain, Tzuyu!? You clearly violated me because you couldn't control yourself!" I pushed her off me, closing my door and moving to the other side of the room.

"Some.. sometimes, I have no con–control over myself," a tear slipped off from her left eye but she quickly wiped it away.

"Bullshit!" I tried stopping her. "Cut the crap Chou! You're crazy!"

She exhaled, closing her eyes.. only to open them back up to glare at me fiercely.

"What do you want me to say Sana?! You want me to beg!?" She instantly hissed. "You want me to fucking apologize and kiss your feet?

She's back again. She turned into that woman I'm scared of. The kind of woman who violated me not even two hours ago.

I gulped audibly as she walk towards me with a sickening smile on her face, abruptly pinning me to the wall behind me.

"You want me to apologize?" She smirked, cupping my left breast with her right hand.

I moved away but she yanked me back, pinning my whole body with hers. "Then I'm sorry, Sana. How do you want me to show my deepest apologies?" She teased, licking my left cheek in a way that made me feel disgusted with her and myself.

"Tzu! Get off me," I managed to let out but before I can say something else, she slammed her lips on mine as she captures my bottom lip and place harsh kisses on it.

"You're mine," she hissed, ghosting her lips above mine.

"I'm not your possession, Tzuyu!" I growled lowly.

"It states in the contract, Sana! You're mine,"

"I didn't sign any contract!" I told her, pushing her off of me as I ran to the other side of the room where the door is.

She looked confused. "I signed the paper," she smirked. "It means you're mine. The only thing that can break the contact is if I take your virginity,"

I chuckled mockingly. "The contract you signed was supposed to be mine." I smiled at her in triumph. "It needs my signature to validate the deal, Tzuyu. Not your signature,"

She glared at me, almost wanting to claw at me.

"If you hurt me, I'll call the police and file a complaint against you!"

She smiled this time, distracting me. "I can just bribe them. Remember who I am?" She chuckled humorlessly. "You can't file a complaint against me because you have no evidence,"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I may not have a bruise or any other evidence to prove that you hurt me.. but Tzuyu?" I chuckled, smirking at her. "You are inside my house, you are obviously trespassing!"

I watched as she gritted her teeth in annoyance at the point that I make, shaking her head. "We're not done, Sana! I'll comeback for you!" She said, approaching the door beside me to go out. "Just know that I fucking hate your bomber jacket!" She spat and I almost burst out laughing at her statement. She points out things out of nowhere just so she can throw something at me.

I laughed at her face after. "I actually like them, do you know who this jacket belongs to?"

She went out of my room in the hallway but she still faced me with anger in her eyes.

"It's Ashley's," I smirked at her as more anger comes out of her, "because unlike you, she cares about my well being!"

She opened her mouth to speak but before she can even shout at me, I slammed the door to her face, smiling at what I just did.