23 ; Illusions

September 18, 2018

Being hurt was an underemphasis of what I am feeling right now. Tzuyu and Irene continued with their harmful flirting, forgetting about everything else in their surroundings.

Yeri and I shared looks of pity to each other every second, but most of all I feel so bad for Yeri. She must really like Irene.

I grabbed Yeri's hand, making the both of us stand, thinking I'll be catching the attention of the other two girls with us, but Tzuyu and Irene were still inside their little bubble. I sighed, pulling her out of the booth and into the connected arcade beside the restaurant.

"Let's look around," I said nervously, remembering I didn't bring any money with me. Such a bad idea to pull her in here.

She chuckled wholeheartedly. "Look around?" She raised her brows. "You expect us to just look around?"

I scratched the back of my head, looking down at the ground as I let go of her hand. "I, uhh, yeah.. it's better to be in here than to stay in the booth, y'know?"

"Of course," she playfully rolled her eyes, pulling me in the other door of the arcade which was the exit leading us into the Street.

"Where are we going?" I laughed as she linked her arms with mine.

"To the ice cream shop down the road," she said as she gently pulled me, walking down the street. "Do you mind walking?"

I smiled at her. "As long as you pay," I teased. I blushed at my request, I don't want to come off as a gold digger especially with Tzuyu and I's situation.

"Anything for you," she sweetly said.

Yeri was an inch taller than me, with long brown hair cascading down her shoulders. She was thin as me but has a little bit more muscles.

As we were walking, she started making comfortable small talks about things regarding our likes and dislikes.

I was completely open to her like she was to me. "What flavor do you prefer?" She asked me as we were in the counter of the ice cream shop.

I think for a second. "I'll just get a double scoop vanilla with sprinkles,"

"Okay, I'll get Lemon flavor. Why don't you sit anywhere you like while I get us our food?"

I nodded at her, saying a quick thank you. I found empty seats on the back of the shop beside the window.

"Here you go," she said, giving me my ice cream.

"Thank you," I smiled politely as we started eating our food.

Halfway through eating she started talking, breaking the comfortable silence. "So do you like Tzuyu?" She slowly asked. "Is there really something going on between the two of you?"

I frowned at her question. "I... ye- I mean, no," I gritted my teeth in frustration. "I think so, yeah.. I- one second she's saying she likes me and gets overprotective of me, y'know. And then, ugh, fuck her!"

"Aww," she let out a mocking tone, both of us laughing. "But I'm so sorry, she's a bitch."

I chuckled at that. "She is a bitch," I confirmed. "What about you? Do you really like Irene,"

I shrugged, hurt in her eyes. "I do. I've liked her since we were fifteen, but she changed a lot. Still, I'm in love with her,"

"It must hurt, huh?"

"A lot," she whispered. "You don't know how much it kills me everyday,"

I only smiled sadly at her in response. Tzuyu and Yeri have something in common, they're both immature careless bitches.

We had two more scoops of ice cream with hundreds of jokes and laughters between us before I looked at the clock.

"Oh shit," I cursed. "Is that the time?"

"It's only 1: 00 pm," she chuckled.

"I know, but I have to be somewhere at 1:30," I sighed, smiling apologetically.

We exchanged numbers as we waited for me to get a cab. I decided not to return back to Seoul starlight. While Yeri said that she's had to go back to the restaurant because her car was parked there.

We were on the side of the busy street when I saw a familiar white sports car heading our way. The car parked in front of us and an angry Tzuyu came out of the car.

I rolled my eyes, making sure she sees it as she approached us.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" She shouted, glaring.

Wow ! Suddenly she cares.

"None of your business," I said in monotone.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!"

I huffed, facing Yeri. "I think you should head out," I told her.

"Are you going to be fine with her? She's not gonna hurt you, right?"

"Aww, you're so sweet," I cooed, teasing her. "But yeah, I'll be fine. If I don't text you tonight it means I'm dead,"

We both chuckled. She then said her goodbye and that she'll be seeing me soon. I kissed her cheek, only to be dragged away by Tzuyu.

The green eyed girl opened the passenger door for me, fixing my seatbelt for me. She moved her lips forward to place a kiss on my lips when suddenly, I pushed her face harshly away from me.

"Get off me," I hissed, frowning my brows. I saw pain in her expression.

I'm not falling for that anymore.