31 ; Another chance

September 26, 2018

Remember when your parents tuck you in in bed every night- so gentle and comforting to the point where you forget all the demons under your bed?

That's how I feel about Tzuyu, it's just that.. she tucked me in in her car, bending slightly to buckle my seatbelt on.

She then pulled away, smiling lovingly at me. She confuses me a lot, but I like to take advantage of this Tzuyu in the moment.

After she placed a long lasting kiss on my forehead, I sighed deeply in contentment as I watch her close the door, running to the other side of the car and entering.

"Is it alright if I take you home?" Tzuyu asked, looking at me as she expertly buckle her seatbelt.

"Depends which home," I teased.

"Your home, of course." She gently said, smiling at me.

"My parents' home or your home?" I asked confused, frowning a little.

She chuckled with an amused smile on her face. "Don't act so cute on me now, Sanny."

Fuck , there goes the nickname.

"Tzuyu," I whined. "Remember when you... when I fell asleep and I told you to take me home?"

She looked confused. The fuck? That only happened like two days ago and she does not remember?!

"Anyway," I cleared my throat, "instead of you bringing me to my parents' home, you brought me to your penthouse and you told me that I was home,"

Confusion contort every single muscle in her face but she's so cute like that, so yes I'm gonna let it slide this time.

"Really?" She tilted her head adorably.

"Yes," I laughed, looking at her.

"Oh, yeah.. I remember now," she said, but I know she was faking. She does not remember. Instead of rolling my eyes on her, I just smiled politely.

"Good," I replied.

She then pulled away from the car park of Sam's restaurant as she started driving down the road.

Silence was surrounding the two of us, until I spoke.

"So, uhm, you and Irene?" My voice so vulnerable.

"Yeah?" She asked nonchalantly. "What about her?"

"Are you guys like.. together?"

She scowled, eyes on the road. "No, she lied,"

"About what?"

"She told me earlier on the phone that you hurt her.. so I immediately went there to pick her up.. until I had to force the truth out of her,"

"And what'd she say?"

"That she started the fight,"

"Why would she do that anyway?"

"She said that she got jealous that you get to spend your time with Yeri,"

"What does that even mean?" I asked frustratedly. "I thought she didn't like Yeri in that way?"

She shrugged, gritting her teeth before exhaling and talking in a calm voice. "I ended things with her,"

This time it was me who gritted my teeth before sighing. "Why would you do that?" I asked, facing the window to my right. "You like fucking her anyway,"

I felt her eyes on me for a couple of seconds. "Because," was the only thing she said.

I faced her again. "Because?" I encourage.

"Because I want to focus on us," she said.

My eyes widened as I turned pale. She's going to drop all her hook ups for me?

"Yes, Sanny. I'm willingly dropping all the ladies in my life just to be with you,"

I said that out loud?

I shyly remove my gaze away from her. "But I didn't even know you like me in that way," I whispered, enough for her to hear.

"Ever since the day I saw you at Ramayana's, Sanny.. I wanted to get you to bed.."

Did I heard her right?

I quickly turned around to glare at her.

"I'm kidding.. I'm kidding," she chuckled nervously. "I mean, I wanted to get to know you,"

I narrowed my eyes at her. Jokes are half meant. Does she act good to me thinking I'll let her give myself to her? She's insane.

"Hey, relax.." she whispered. "It was a joke, I really like you. So please, I would like it if you give me another chance,"

I was contemplating whether to do it or not. But honestly? What's the harm in trying?

"Okay," I said, smiling at her.

She smirked to herself and I frowned. "Okay? So you're giving me a chance?"

Her whole aura changed.

"Yeah, of course," I nervously replied. "As long as you do it in the right way,"

"Of course," she smirked shamelessly, biting her bottom lip as her eyes still fixed on the road.

What the hell is she planning?