SORA and SUKI

To love and to Love Again Chapter 4: Sora and Suki

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORS NOTE: I do NOT own Naruto. The awesomeness of the Naruto Manga and World is the creation of Masashi Kishimoto. This is Purely Fanfiction. All things Medical in this entire fanfiction should not be taken as serious medical advice or facts. PLEASE CONSULT AN ACTUAL DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

After his mother dropped him off, Sora walked toward the main entrance of his new school. The new school year had already started three weeks ago but Sora had only moved here last week. He walked past the entrance and went straight for the main office. He went up to the front desk and told the woman who was sitting behind it that he was new and asked where he could find his class.

The receptionist nodded and checked her file while Sora looked around the office for a bit. A large bulletin board was placed right above the couches and right next to the board was another corkboard with different pictures of kids on it.

One of the pictures stood out from the rest. It was a picture of a little girl with short black hair wearing a ballet costume. This picture was not taken in a classroom like the other students, but it looked like it was taken from a dance recital. She was holding a single rose and a little tiara above her head, but what made her stand out were her big green eyes. "They look just like Mommy's eyes," he thought.

"Sora, I have your class number," the receptionist announced as she returned. "It's Class 1-A. Your teacher is Kurenai Sensei. Just give her this note," she instructed while handing him a yellow piece of paper.

Sora left the office and walked down the hall towards his classroom. When he reached the door, he could hear the Sensei talking to the students about what they would be doing today. He opened the door and walked in.

The Sensei stopped talking and offered him a smile as the whole class turned to look at him.

"Hello there. Is this your class?" the Sensei asked. She had black wavy hair that was let down and red eyes. She was wearing the teacher version of their school uniform. She also wore a teachers badge around her neck that had her picture and name that read Yuhei Kurenai.

Sora went up to her and handed over the note from the office. She looked it over and then turned to the class, motioning for Sora to stand next to her. The rest of the class was sitting around the rug in the center of the classroom.

"Okay class, even though school started not that long ago, we have a new student joining us today. Everyone say hello to Sora Arisugaki."

Sora looked around the fairly large class as they all muttered a hello to him.

"Well Sora, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" Kurenai suggested.

"Uh... I just moved here from Kyoto with my mommy. She's a doctor. I like to draw stuff and put them up in my room. Sometimes I paint put mostly I just like to draw in black," he explained. His eyes landed on one particular girl, who was sitting in the middle of the group. "That's the girl with the same eyes as Mommy,"he noted.

Kurenai smiled. "Oh so we have an artist in our class now. That's great, we paint every week here. You could start hanging your drawings here too if you like. You can take a seat anywhere you like on the rug and then after words I'll assign you a seat at the desks."

Sora sat down towards the side of the rug. Kurenai Sensei talked a little bit more about what they would be doing today. Then she dismissed everyone to their seats. Since Sora didn't have a seat yet, he had to wait until she chose one for him.