Mr. UCHIHA and Dr. HARUNO

To Love and to Love Again Chapter 6: Mr. Uchiha and Dr. Haruno

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORS NOTE: I do NOT own Naruto. The awesomeness of the Naruto Manga and World is the creation of Masashi Kishimoto. This is Purely Fanfiction. All things Medical in this entire fanfiction should not be taken as serious medical advice or facts. PLEASE CONSULT AN ACTUAL DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

Sunlight filtered in through the curtains of the window once more and directly upon her closed eyes. Sakura squinted in frustration and sighed.

"This has got to stop," she mumbled as she shifted her weight on the bed. She turned to the alarm clock and forced herself to get up. Today was Sakura's first day at work, not to mention another first day for Sora. Since she wouldn't be able to pick him up from school from now on, she decided that he should participate in an after school activity. Sora had decided that he would take the karate class. Sakura assumed he would want to take art, but he claimed that he didn't need classes because he was already good at it. The club lasted an extra two hours after school which gave her enough time to pick him up.

Yawning, she stretched a bit before starting her morning routine of getting ready. After she showered, she picked out a pair of new scrubs that she got from the hospital. She had a few color choices that included blue, pink, and green. She decided to go with the pink scrubs today. She would also have to keep a pair of each color in her office. You never know when you need a new pair of scrubs. Sakura got dressed quickly and went to awaken Sora.

She walked into his room and woke him up. After informing him of the time, Sora bolted out of bed and headed straight towards the bathroom, but not before Sakura heard him slip on the rug again. After a quick inspection for cuts or bruises, Sora was in the bathroom freshening up while Sakura headed downstairs to make breakfast.

After breakfast, they got in the car and left for school. When they arrived Sora could see Akio and Akira walking towards the school together. He got out of the car and said goodbye to his mother.

"Bye sweetheart," she sang before driving off. Sora ran to catch up with the twins. They both turned around at the sound of their names being called.

"Hey Sora," Akio shouted as he and Akira stopped walking to wait for him.

"Hi guys. Where's Suki?" he asked as he scanned the area for her.

"Over there," Akira pointed out. Sora turned around to see Suki on a motorcycle with a man that kind of looked like her.

"Is that her dad? He looks cool," Sora thought as he watched the man pluck Suki off his bike and give her a kiss on the forehead. The man got back on the motorcycle and watched her make her way toward her friends. He locked eyes with Sora for a moment before leaving. Suki was running toward them with her book bag swinging in one arm and another bag in the other arm.

"Hi everybody," she greeted breathlessly due to the running. Everyone said hello in return before Sora asked if the man on the motorcycle was her father.

Suki giggled before saying "Nope! That was my Uncle Itachi. He drops me off at school now because my grandma isn't home right now and my daddy can't do it. He's so cool because he drives a motorcycle and then I get to ride in the back and it's really fun!"

"Oh…cool. I want a motorcycle when I grow up," Sora declared with an awed expression on his face.

"I want to ride one too," Akira said with the same dreamy expression.

"I want to take a nap," Akio said sleepily. The others laughed and followed him into the school before the bell rang.

Sakura walked into the lobby of Konoha Medical Center. First she had to locate Hinata at the nursing department and get her list of patients. Armed with the coffee from the cart that was recommended to her yesterday, she felt ready to conquer her first day.