WATCHING

To Love and to Love Again Chapter 20: Watching

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORS NOTE: I do NOT own Naruto. The awesomeness of the Naruto Manga and World is the creation of Masashi Kishimoto. This is Purely Fanfiction. All things Medical in this entire fanfiction should not be taken as serious medical advice or facts. PLEASE CONSULT AN ACTUAL DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

"Does it hurt Daddy?" Suki asked as she stared at her father's bandaged leg.

They were in one of the guest bedrooms. Even though it was a spare room, it was furnished nicely with pictures of Kakashi, Sakura and Sora. A queen sized bed, dresser and nightstand lined the walls along with a large armchair that Sasuke was now quarantined in. The said man was ordered by his doctor/girlfriend to rest and allow his wound to close up on its own. That damn dog gave him quite a deep bite.

"No," Sasuke answered. Suki pouted and began to poke at his leg, testing it for sore spots. She was all dressed up in her little doctors outfit with her hair pulled back in her little nurse's cap with the doctor's kit at her side and fully prepared to heal her father, but Aunty Sakura beat her to it.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt Daddy?" she pressed as she continued to poke his leg. Sasuke sighed at her persistence.

"No Tenshi it doesn't. Sakura already fixed it," he explained turning his head to the side. Suki gave him another pout before she asked him something that caught him off guard.

"Did Aunty Sakura kiss you?"

Sasuke snapped his head back so fast that he heard it crack. He massaged his neck and tried to ignore the throbbing sensation as he composed himself.

"What?"

"Aunty Sakura said that kisses make it all better," Suki explained as she scooted closer to her father. "She always kisses my boo-boo's, so if she made you all better, does that mean she kissed you Daddy?" she asked with a small giggle.

"Yeah Teme," Naruto piped as he came into view. He leaned against the doorway with his arms folded over his chest. "Did Sakura kiss you?" he asked smugly.

"Dobe." Great, Naruto was the last person he needed to hear that. "What are you doing here?"

Naruto snickered and looked over at Suki. "Just wanted to check up on our little victim, but don't avoid the question. Did she kiss you?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"No," Sasuke said looking at Suki. "She didn't." Suki smiled at her father and got up to give him a big kiss on his cheek. She pulled back and gave her father one of her million dollar smiles.

"Now you're all better Daddy," she declared happily.

She got down off the bed and collected her things before walking out of the room and gave her Uncle Naruto a smile as well. He ruffled her hair as she passed him and once his precious goddaughter was gone, Naruto turned back to his best friend to annoy the hell out of him.

"So you got a thing for Sakura. Who knew?" he teased with that fox like grin of his. Sasuke was quickly getting annoyed with the world for producing the knuckle headed idiot.

"Shut it Dobe."

"No can do. If you're going to be dating Sakura, then it's my job to make sure you don't screw her over," he said with a big brother tone to his voice.

Sasuke restrained the twitching sensation coming from his right eyebrow. Why was it that the male population around him suddenly decided that Sakura was off limits? He didn't really care though. He's an Uchiha and he'll be damned if someone stopped him from getting what he wanted.