EPILOGUE

To Love and to Love Again Chapter 41: Epilogue

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORS NOTE: I do NOT own Naruto. The awesomeness of the Naruto Manga and World is the creation of Masashi Kishimoto. This is Purely Fanfiction. All things Medical in this entire fanfiction should not be taken as serious medical advice or facts. PLEASE CONSULT AN ACTUAL DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

Sakura was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lie down. Sasuke's scrutinizing gaze wasn't helping matters and now she had to deal with a panicked Naruto.

"So what did you do to Hinata?" she asked. Naruto looked absolutely puzzled.

"That's what I can't figure out!" he yelled, flailing his arms around. "She's practically avoiding me! All I said was that she hasn't been looking so good lately and that she should go see a doctor."

"Was that all you said?" she pressed, already having an idea of what was going on. Naruto looked a bit sheepish and scratched the back of his head.

"I…may have commented on her weight," he admitted. "I didn't call her fat or anything! I just noticed that she may have gained a pound or two. No big deal! She needs more meat on her bones and I like her curves, but she's looking sicklier lately and she's moody as hell. Plus she's been eating ramen like crazy and then complaining about the smell and that's never happened before but she's mad at me for some reason and every time I ask her what's wrong she avoids me!"

Sakura tried to get a word in, but was cut off by Sasuke when he growled "What are you doing in the medical ward?" His gaze was absolutely piercing as he took in her noticeable signs of fatigue. He was vaguely aware of Tsunade and Kakashi watching them from up above the railing.

Sakura didn't know whether or not now was the best time to tell them about her decision. She knew Sasuke would protest, but she also knew that Naruto would back her up. She decided they were going to find out sooner or later anyway so she might as well do it now.

"I've decided to become a Medic with the CIA," she informed. Sasuke's glare was instantaneous. "You didn't think I'd just sit around while you and the kids were here did you?"

"Alright!" Naruto cheered as he beamed at her. "I always knew you were meant to be here with us. You'll totally kick ass! Lighten up teme you know she'll be great," he said to his stone-faced best friend. He looked like he was trying hard not to grab her and run for it.

"Absolutely not!" Sasuke declared, making her glare right back at him. No way was his pregnant soon-to-be-wife going to go out on missions. "You're in no condition for it," he added making Naruto assess her more carefully.

Sakura didn't have time for this. She was running out of energy and patience fast. She decided to deal with this later and turned to Naruto, about to inform the oblivious blond of the problem with Hinata, when he said something that removed any self-control she may have had left.

"…Come to think of it, you both got a little bigger at the same time…," Naruto commented as he gave her the once over.

The vein in her temple exploded as she grabbed his ear and yanked him down to her level.

"I'm pregnant you moron and so is your wife!" she shouted to his horrified expression. "How dare you impregnate her and not realize it! I'll beat you into the ground until you can smell HCG from a mile away! Cha!" she shouted before lunging at him.