MEMORIES OF NOBODY

To Love and To Love Again Chapter 9: Memories of Nobody

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORS NOTE: I do NOT own Naruto. The awesomeness of the Naruto Manga and World is the creation of Masashi Kishimoto. This is Purely Fanfiction. All things Medical in this entire fanfiction should not be taken as serious medical advice or facts. PLEASE CONSULT AN ACTUAL DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

Quickie NOTES: 'Memories of Nobody' is actually the title for the Bleach Movie called "Bleach Memories of Nobody". I thought that that particular title was very appropriate for this chapter and you'll find out why as you read it.

It was nearing seven in the morning, and Sasuke was up and about as usual. He was standing outside his balcony sipping coffee and enjoying the quiet morning. He often wondered why he couldn't just stay in bed and sleep in like a regular person. As soon as it neared 5:30, his body would just automatically awaken and refuse to let him go back to sleep. Not that he minded it. There was no point in staying asleep when you could be more productive awake.

He inhaled the fresh morning air and exhaled slowly. Tonight was Suki's recital and for once, it seemed like he would be able to go. The miracle of finishing his paper work yesterday helped lighten the weekend load.

He finished his coffee and placed the mug on the side of the railing. He began to stretch in an effort to feel more relaxed. Ever since his little bet with Sakura, he had taken more steps to try to calm down. He would prove to both Sakura and Naruto that he was perfectly fine. He knew they meant well, but their pestering was getting annoying and ironically increasing his stress.

The morning breeze felt good against his bare chest. He was dressed in black sweat pants and nothing else. It was still September so the weather was still on the warm side. After stretching, he took the mug and walked back into his room before making his way downstairs.

He left the mug in the sink and settled in the living room to watch the morning news. The living room was rather large and had two black leather couches with a glass coffee table in the center. There was a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall in front of the couches and over the fireplace. He flipped the TV on and searched the channels for the morning news.

He watched for about an hour before he went to his home gym to get in a good work out. The gym was actually the downstairs lounge area that was converted into a workout room with all his exercise equipment there. Sasuke maintained his physic nicely.

He hated weakness and would in no way permit himself to be weak in any sense. That mostly pertained to his emotional side, but his body was also something that he wanted to keep strong.

He began his regular routine, which consisted of running on the treadmill, lifting weights and then doing some push-ups and sit-ups. Naruto also saw fit to give him a punching bag as a birthday gift last year. Sasuke rarely used it but nonetheless, he hung it up in the corner of the room.

Two hours later, Sasuke ceased his activities and went back upstairs to jump into the shower. He was completely covered in sweat, a sign that he did indeed get a thorough work out.

After he finished showering, he got dressed in sweat pants and T-shirt. Glancing at the clock, he figured it was about time to go and wake up Suki. If left alone, she could sleep for a whole day. He left his room and walked down the hall.

Sasuke walked into Suki's room and knelt beside her bed. She was currently snuggled up in the corner with her stuffed pig Tonton secure in between her arms. She had the most serene expression on her face as if she were having a really good dream.