Part 3

~Anthony's POV~

An= Anthony

An: fück man, what are we going to do.

J= Jaden

J: I don't even know. We fucked up.

Right now me and Jaden are in the back seat of a cop car. We started a huge fight in a bar and are now going to the police station.

~1 hour later~

Me a Jaden are just sitting in a room waiting for something to happen. Then a tall guy came in the room.

O2= the officer

O2: I checked your records and you guys are surprisingly clean. So tell me why you guys started a fight at a bar and were UNDERAGED DRINKING.

An: sorry sir, we thought it would be fun.

O2: FUN. do you guys realize that you could have gotten hurt in there.

J: oh... We never thought of that.

O2: You know because of this I have to send you guys away.

An: AWAY! WHERE?

O2: Calm down. It's just a cell here. You'll be in there for a week or two. After that you can call someone to bail you guys out. Then I would have to charge you guys for 1. Underage drinking and 2. Disturbing the public.

J: no! We can't stay here. We have girlfriends to go home to.

O2: ...

An: please will do anything

O2: ....fine

An+J: Thank you

O2: On one condition

J: and what may that be.

O2: I'll drop all the charges, you won't have to stay in the station, and I'll keep your records clean...

J: what's the catch?

O2: if I ever need your help with something, you guys have to do it

An: so a favor

O2:indeed. I also will need one of your guys numbers so I can call you. Deal?

An+J: Deal!

We shook hands and Jaden gave the officer his number. Then we headed home.

~at the hype house~

We walked in and everyone turned there heads. They all looked relieved. Avani came running towards me and then hugged me really tight. Luna did the same thing to Jaden.

(A/n: in this story Jadens girlfriend is a random girl named Luna. She lives in the house with them.)

L=Luna
Av=Avani

L: where were you guys?

Av: yah! We were all worried sick!

An: well....

J: it's a long story.

By now everyone in the house was surrounding us, waiting for an answer. We told them everything that happened today and when we finished everyone was speechless.