Part 48

~Your POV~

Today was a long day. I just got home and the first thing I did was take off my mask. I put it on the kitchen counter and then went upstairs to my room. I wanted to sit on my couch so I took my remote. I pressed a button and my bed slowly moved up, revealing my couch.

Now that's sick

(A/n: if you don't know what I'm talking about go to part 46 and look at the picture for Samanthas room.)

I sat down and started to do random shit on my phone. After a good hour, I started to feel weird. Something was off.

Then I heard something fall from down stairs. Omg someone is in the house. All I have as protection from fans is large fences. There is no way they could have climbed over that.

Wait did I close the gates when I came in? I don't remember I did. I went on an app that is for my house. It controls everything on my property. I saw that the gates were still open so I tapped the screen to closed them.

The worst part is that I'm the only one in the house. I refuse to have security guards living with me. Now I look like a FOOL. I'm still not getting them though.

I was still sitting on my couch completely neglecting that people are inside my house. Then another loud noise came from down stairs, making me get up. I was going to call Aiden but I remembered that him and Vanessa are probably having sex right now. I don't want to hear baby making so I'm just not going to call. Instead I went into my bag that was next to me and pulled out my gun.

I walked out of my room and started to explore my own house, in search of those people. I looked through the top floor and the second floor and there was no sign of them, so they must still be downstairs. Why would they stay down their though? I would expect that they would look around. Whatever.

I made my way to the bottom floor and started to look around. While I was walking I could hear some voices. There's a bunch of people. They're all whispering but also yelling at each other. If that makes scene. When I got to the kitchen I saw a bunch of people crowding around my island table. They all were wearing a black hoodie with their hoods on.

THE FUCK?

I hid behind a wall for a moment to see if they will turn around. I want to see there faces. But that didn't happen. Instead one of them walked off. They walked past me and I pulled that person out of the others sight and into a dark room. Then I noticed it was a girl. Before she could scream I quickly covered her mouth. I took her hood of and pointed my gun at her head. I was standing behind her so I couldn't really see her face. Then I started to whisper

S: if I remove my hand do you promise not to scream?

She quickly nodded her head. Then I removed my hand. I moved my gun away from her and then tightly closed my eyes, while pinching the bridge of my nose.

S: what are you doing in my house?

?: I don't know. My friends say they now you, and they wants to find out.

I feel like I know that voice but my eyes are still closed so I don't know who it is. I'm really Not in the mood right now.

I walked past her without even looking at her face.  I walked back into the hallway so I was in her friends sight. Then I said loudly

S: what do you mean your friends now me?

Her friends quickly turned around but I didn't look at them. They didn't see my face because I finally turned around to face the girl.