Part 11

Av: what's your punishment if you get in trouble?

S: well.. um

I looked down. That was the one question I was hoping she wasn't going to ask.

Av: is it that bad?

I slowly nodded my head and sighed heavily.

Av: hey look at me. If your not ready to tell me then don't. I'm not going to force you. Just know I'm always here for you.

S: thanks Avani!

Av: no problem. I should probably get back to my room. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night!

S: night!

She left me in my room alone with my thoughts.

Wow that felt really good. I told her a lot of things. Even all of the crimes I committed.

I went into my bathroom and changed into this and went to bed.

~Riley's POV~

UGH Samantha had Payton rapped around his fingers. His long perfect fingers. Am I drooling? Oops

Anyways plan #2 was shït! What was I thinking? He didn't even care! Oh I bet it was because Samantha was wearing the same color as me. SHE RUINED EVERYTHING.

Whatever, it's time to start plan #3. I'll have wait a little though because I have to order a few things.

I went to my computer and went to amazon. I found what I needed and added it to my cart. I finished paying for it and it arrives tomorrow . This is going to be fun. Then I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and saw someone hovering above me. Is that... PAYTON!

R: w-what are you doing?

P: I want you baby girl!

After that he started grinding on me, with our clothes still on. I could feel him growing in between my legs.

R: ugh fück

P: you like that baby girl?

R: yes daddy!

Payton started to grind faster while he was kissing my neck. He started groaning. Fuck this feels so good.

I flipped us over so I was on top of him. I started to grind fast, while he was groaning loudly. He grabbed my äss and squeezed hard. I started to give him hickeys on his neck and collarbone. I took of my shirt and his while still moving on him. I wanted to tease him a bit so I got off of him. I need to get something anyways.