Part 8

~Riley's POV~

Awww look who's finally awake.

Payton finally noticed I was hear and he widened his eyes at the sight of me. I knew he would like it! But something weird happened right after. Once he saw me, his erection went down... immediately. How did that happen?

Seconds later Payton pushed me off of him and I fell on the floor. He got up quickly and ran to the other side of the room.

P: EWWW WHAT THE FÜCK RILEY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

R: why are you acting like this? You were literally enjoying it a few seconds ago. Let's just finish what we started!

P: WHAT WE STARTED!? NO WHAT YOU STARTED! AND I WAS ASLEEP!

R: come on, you know you want too! What if I do this

I took off my nightgown right in front of him, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I made sure to do all of that in a sexy way so I could tease him a little bit.

When I finished, I locked eyes with him. He looked... disgusted? Is Samantha behind me? I was about to look behind me to make sure but I stoped when my baby started talking.

P: that's disgusting Riley. Get out of my room.

What the fück? This is not going according to plan!

R: W-What?

P: I SAID GET OUT!

R: NO! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KISS YOU YET!!!

P: WHA-

~Chases POV~

I just woke up and I hear people screaming. What the fuck.

~Josh's POV~

Who the fuck is yelling.

~Anthony's POV~

Are you serious! Can we not sleep around here! I nEeD mY bEaUTy SlEep!!!

~Jackson's POV~

Brah! It's too fücking earl for this shït

~Dylan's POV~

Ugh I swear to god I'm going to murder someone!

~Jadens POV~

Me and Luna shot up when we heard screaming. What? Luna and I looked at each other with a confused and an annoyed face.

~Samanthas POV~

What the hell? Is it normal to wake up to people yelling around here? I got up and so did the rest of the girls. We all groaned.

The girls and I all got out of bed and opened my door. When we looked in the hallway we saw Jaden, Luna, Anthony, Josh, Chase, Jackson, and Dylan walk out of their rooms.

We all looked at each other and then headed towards the direction of the yelling. We ended up in front of Payton's bedroom. He was talking to someone. The door was slightly open. Well that explains why we could here them.