Part 55

~Your POV~

S: Payton.

His name is Payton! I remember everything now.

Payton looked at me with shocked and disbelief plastered on his face. Then he started to smile. I smiled back

P: you remember me?

S: yeah

P: you remember me!! How?

S: when we were singing together. It reminded me that you were the first person to actually hear my singing voice.

P: am I dreaming?

S: no

P: OH MY GOD! I can't believe this! You remember me!

Payton quickly picked me up and started to spin me around. He was so happy, and so was I. Payton put me down while still having a hold on my waist. We once again started to stare at each other, but this time we were slightly laughing.

Out of nowhere I got a memory reminding me that me and Payton are just friends... nothing more. My smile dropped and I quickly looked down at my feet.

P: hey what's wrong?

S: ...

P: Samantha?

Without even thinking, I decided to blurt out

S: Payton I love you!

~Payton's POV~

She said it.

~Your POV~

Payton went silent. I was to scared to look to see his reaction. Is he disgusted? If he is, why is he still holding my waist? I shouldn't have said anything.

Somehow I got the courage to look up at him. When I did I was not expecting what I saw.

Payton was smiling at me? I only got to see it for a split second because out of nowhere, Payton smashed our lips together. He pulled my body close to his and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and started to hold me while still kissing.

I did not see this coming.

Eventually he put me back down and we separated. Our foreheads we're together and we were both smiling. Did that just happen?

P: I love you too

He said it!

I couldn't help it. I pulled him in and we kissed again. We pulled away after five minutes and started to leave the studio. Payton grabbed my hand as we walked out.

P: I'm driving, I want to take you somewhere.

S: ok?

We both got into the car and started to drive off. Once we arrived at the place, I noticed that we were back at the cherry blossom field.

S: why are we back here.

P: because it's beautiful just like you.

I laughed at his cheese response. We got out of the car and started to walk with our hands interlocked. When we were at the middle Payton stopped. He pulled a cherry blossom off of a tree and put it in my hair. Then Payton stood in front of me and grabbed both of my hands.

P: I know it's may be to early but I really love you Samantha.

Those words made me smile

P: I don't want to waist anymore time. All I want in life is to be with you. So Samantha Ray Miller, will you be my girlfriend.