Part 53

~Payton's POV~

I'm so fucking pissed off right now!

I stormed back into the room and started to shake Ava.

P: wake up! Wake your ass up!

Ava: what?

P: why did you lie to me!

Ava: lie about what?

P: there's no fucking cut on your wrist, You're razor is brand new, and the blood in the sink was food coloring!

Ava: I-I

P: WHY?

Ava: YOU WEREN'T GIVING ME ANY ATTENTION!

P: SO YOU DECIDED TO TRICK ME!

Ava: baby stop yelling. I'm sorry.

I turned around and started to walk out but I was stopped by Ava pulling me back.

P: stop I just need a minute

Ava: don't be like Samantha

P: can you actually stop!

Ava: yeah whatever.

She let go of me and I walked out. I walked
Outside and sat down on the front step. Ten minutes have past and I'm lost in my thoughts.

Did I fuck up?

Should I go apologize?

She just wanted attention. But I hate the way she did it though. I'm going back up. I took a deep breath and then went back inside.

~Avas POV~

Damn I didn't think this through. It doesn't really matter now though. Knowing Payton he's over thinking right now. He's bound to come back up and apologize to me.

Oh! I have a great idea. I need to make it seem like he really hurt me. You know what I did? I repeatedly stubbed my toe until I was crying.

~Payton's POV~

When I got back to the room I saw Ava on the bed crying. God damnit. I sat down next to her and brought her into my lap. She hugged me tightly and started sobbing into my chest.

P: I'm sorry.

Ava: it's ok. I love you

P: I- um let's go to bed. It's late.

Ava: or we could do something else

Not again

~Your POV~
~Next morning~

Ok it's like 6am and I just woke up from a nightmare. Not a surprise. I got out of bed and took a shower. Then I got changed into this.

 Then I got changed into this