Part 7

~Dylan's POV~

Jack: bro she's hot!

Dy: Nah she's gorgeous!

Right now me and Jackson are in my room talking about Samantha. As soon as I meet her I couldn't keep my eyes of her. I noticed Jackson couldn't either.

Jack: she looked like she's into to Payton though.

Dy: I know.. its just... I don't even know anymore. We just met her.

We both sighed and said...

Jack+Dy: I think I like her

We both looked at each other shocked, Not mentioning a word. Then we heard someone talking

??: oooo two guys have a crush on one girl! How's that going to end?

We quickly looked at the door and saw... Samantha! Fuck we forgot to close the door! Dämn she looks good.

Dy: I- we- ummm

S: so who's the luck girl?

J: ummmm.... a girl that we met during lunch... We got her snap and she started texting both of us?

S: well good luck with that then! I'm going to bed now. Good night guys!

Jack+Dy: N-night

S: haha... cute.

When she said that, my face started to heat up. Oh no am I blushing? I looked over at Jackson and he was bright red.

Samantha turned around and walked away. I couldn't help it... I looked at her äss on the way out. You can't blame me, she was in booty shorts!!!! Dämn.

When she was fully gone. I realized that my pants were starting to get tighter. I looked down and saw what was happening. OH FUCK!

I quickly pushed Jackson out, before he could see, and told him I was tired.

J: oh ok good night Dyl!

Dy: night!

I quickly shut and lock my door. I ran to my desk and grabbed my phone and lotion. Then I got started.

~Jackson's POV~

Thank god Dylan was tired, because I need to go do something ... privately in my room. Shït I shouldn't have looked at her äss when she left. Now I need to go fix what Samantha has created.

Just thinking of her makes me horny. When I saw her in those booty shorts and matching bra, all I wanted to do was rip them off. but for now, it's only me, my self and I. And my right hand of course!

~Samanthas POV~

Why did they both start blushing? Oh they were probably thinking of that girl they met today. I wonder who she is? Oh well, I don't really care.

~Jadens POV~

Ugh! Why was Samantha cuddling with PAYTON! That should be ME. Fück, what am I saying. I'm literally laying down right next to my girl. To be honest, she's way to clingy for my liking.

I can't fücking fall asleep! And Lunas snoring is pissing me off. You know what I'm going to go get some water. I walked out of my room and my eyes instantly met something. Is that Samanthas .... ÄSS? DÄMN. She's walking back to her room, so I could only see her from the backside. I'm not complaining though. Wow she looks incredible in that outfit. I started biting my lip.

Once she closed her door, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Thank god she didn't see me staring.

I was leaning on my door frame when I started to fell my pants stretch. I looked down and sighed