Part 43

I woke up the next morning in Aidens arms. He was playing with my hair.

Aiden: good morning.

S: morning!

Aiden: so, what happens next?

S: what do you mean?

Aiden: you know you can't stay here. My wife is going to come back in a few hours.

S: I have a flight next week so I'll find a hotel. I'm not going to live in Ohio or LA.

Aiden: Aww really?

S: yes

Aiden: I'm going to miss you.

S: I'm going to miss you too. I should probably get ready.

I was only in my underwear and my bra when I said that. I got up and changed back into my clothes. Aiden was watching me the whole time while smirking.

S: you better enjoy the view because this is the last time you're going to see it.

Aiden: what? Why? I like the view

S: last night was the last time we're ever having sex

Aiden: so you used me?

S: don't act like you haven't used me before.

Aiden: fare.

I finished putting on my clothes and sat down on the bed next to Aiden. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started to make out. Things got a little intense when he lifted me up and put me on his lap without breaking the kiss. WHY THE FUCK AM I DOING THIS AGAIN? I hate that Aiden has this much of an affect on me.

He started to slowly take off my shirt but stopped when we heard the front door open and closed. We then pulled away from each other.

Aiden: fuck my wife is home early. You need to hide.

You got to be kidding me

S: fine but where?

Aiden: in the closet

I got off of him and ran into his walk in closet. As soon as I closed the door to the closet Aidens wife came into the bedroom. I could here every word that they were saying.

?: hey baby

Aiden: hi

?: listen I need more money. I want a hand bag.

Aiden: no I gave you 2,000 yesterday for some shoes.

?: I don't fucking care give me more!

Aiden: where do you go all day? I'm tired of you saying you go to work. Obviously you don't because everyday you ask ME for money!

?: THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Aiden: ITS MY MONEY SO IT IS MY BUSINESS!

?: WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!

Aiden: BECAUSE YOU'RE A GOLD DIGGER. YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ASKED ME HOW MY DAY WAS? YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER THAT QUESTION BECAUSE ALL THE CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE IS ABOUT MONEY!

?: you know I love you

Aiden: oh really? When's my birthday?

Easy it's the 4th of July. If she doesn't get it, that's sad. It's literally a holiday.

?: it's February 30th

Dumb bitch.

Aiden: what? Are you serious right now? THAT DAY DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST! MY BIRTHDAY IS LITERALLY ON A HOLIDAY! THE 4TH OF FUCKING JULY!