Part 38

After our in counter with that random guy, we both went back down to cute boys room. He got into the room first so when I entered, I didn't see him anywhere.

S: where did you g-

Before I could finish my sentence, I was slammed against the wall. The cute boy then started to kiss my neck. Once he found my sweet spot I let out a small moan. He pulled away from my neck after he left his markings. I then pulled us into a kiss, while he was putting his hands on my ass.

Me being me, I grazed my hand on his dick to see what would happen. The cute boy groaned and lightly bit my lip. I then started to take of his pants and boxers. I pulled them half way down and then he did the rest. I took his dick in my hands and slowly started to stroke him.

The cute boys breathing started to speed up as I went faster. He pulled away from the kiss, kept his eyes shut and threw his head back. While he was distracted, I took this opportunity to get down on my knees.

I wanted to tease him a little, so I licked his tip. Once I did, his eyes shot open and he looked down at me. I continued to lick his tip and didn't go any further.

P: stop teasing princess.

Princess? I like it.

S: make me

He gave me an evil smirk then he thrusted himself into my mouth. I then started sucking on him, while keeping eye contact. He grabbed my hair so it was out of my face.

P: fuck I'm going to cum

I kept sucking until I felt something warm shoot into my mouth. I stood back up and he smashed our lips together. With quick motion the cute boy unzipped my dress and it fell to the ground. He pulled away and looked at me up and down. I had nothing under my dress so I was fully naked.

The cute boy pinned me against the wall by my wrists. He brought my hands above my head and he was holding them with one hand. The other hand moved down my body. Eventually he landed on my pussy and started rubbing.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. Quickly he found out what I was doing and took that as a challenge. He smirked and quickened up his pace. It kept getting harder and harder for me to not moan.

Out of no where I felt two fingers slam inside of me and went in and out. I couldn't hold it no more. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan.

S: FUCK

P: haha

Then the cute boy stoped and took out his fingers.

S: hey! Why did you stop?

P: jump

I did as he said and the cute boy carried me to his bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. He liked his fingers and started to rub me again. This time, I let all of my moans out. The cute boy went faster making me shut my eyes and throw my head back.

I few seconds later two of his fingers were inside of me. Then I felt something warm and wet. Huh? I looked down and saw that the cute boy was eating me out while fingering me.

S: holly shit

I threw my head back while he continued.

S: I'm going to cum

P: go ahead princess

Man I really like that name. He went faster and in a few seconds I cummed. He licked his fingers and cleaned me up. Then he came back up so he was hovering above me. I started biting my lip by just staring at him

P: are you sure about this?

I pulled him down so I could whisper in his ear

S: fuck me daddy! I want to feel you inside of me now.