Part 20

P: will you... tell me why you decided to hangout with me today?

S: there are two reasons but I'm only going to tell you one.... because I wanted too. I like hanging out with you. And I wanted to hangout without doing it because of Riley.

Payton started to smile at my response. Since we're still in the water, I splashed him and we started laughing

P: the feeling is mutual. Today was really fun.

S: I'm glad you liked it.

There was hair in front of Payton's face, so I moved it out of the way. He still had his hands on my waist so out of nowhere he pulled me closer to him and smashed our lips together. I immediately kissed back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so I can deepen the kiss. We liked my lip asking for entrance, but I wouldn't let him. It was fun teasing Payton. He got inpatient so he quickly moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed hard. I didn't see it coming so I let out a small moan. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and he won. I could tell that he was proud of what he did. Bitch.

We were making out for about 5 minutes before we pulled away.

P: let's go

S: where?

P: you'll see.

We swam out of the water and walked back to the changing rooms. We changed back to our regular clothes. Then we walked to the car.

P: I'm driving.

S: ok.

We got into the car and started to drive off. We turned on some music and started to sing together. I don't care about Payton hearing my singing voice anymore. But he's the only person who's ever going to hear it. After a few minutes the car stoped

P: we're here.

We got out of the car and I was stunned by the beautiful sight

S: this is beautiful

P: follow me.

We walked across the bridge and followed up the path. The land was opened, and spacious. We continued to walk until we met a swinging bench

 We continued to walk until we met a swinging bench