Part 26

~Payton's POV~

Samantha did this shit on purpose! Right now she's asleep on my chest but I can't fall asleep. Why did she have to wear that. Wait a minute. Is she wearing a bra? Should I check? NO PAYTON!

I'm still staring at her when she slightly moved. Ok, she's not wearing a bra. I can tell now. I started to breath heavier. I need to get out of this bed. I slowly started to get out of Samanthas embrace and got out of bed. I then walked to her door and started to lean on it.

Slowly I started to catch my breath. How am I going to sleep tonight. I'm so horny! Then Samantha started to move again. She turned around so her ass- I mean back was facing me.

Once I started to breath normally I went back in bed. I laid next to Samantha in the same direction as her, but I didn't touch her. Then out of nowhere she moved again.

This time it was different. She didn't move her whole body, she only moved her... ass. Samanthas ass brushed against my dick and I got a boner instantly. FUCK. I quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

I started to jerk off and I'm not going to lie but when I was doing it I was imagining it was Samantha.

After I finished I cleaned up and went back to bed. I laid back in the same position I was before. This time I think I'm going to fall asleep.

Once I closed my eyes I felt something grab my wrist. I opened my eyes and found out that it was Samantha. She took my wrist and brought it over her, so my hand was on her stomach. I pulled her closer to me so we were spooning.

S: Payton?

P: yes?

S: I was awake the whole time. So another point for me!

P: I hate you

S: no you don't

Damn I have to get at least one point. I got an idea. I went to her ear and whispered

P: you know you want me.

S: who's says

P: your body.

I started touch her all over. Then I place them on her boobs. I can feel that her breathe quickened but she's trying to control it.

P: what's wrong?

S: n-nothing

P: what if I say, I want you too.

S: w-what

I stoped whispering and moved my hands back to her stomach.

P: I want you to go to bed.

S: Payton!

P: point for me. good night!

S: I hate you

P: no you don't.

After that we both fell asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up and saw that Samantha is no longer in bed with me. I sat up and realized that she was in the shower. I want to join!

Once Samantha finished she got out of the bathroom with an oversized T-shirt.

S: morning!

P: morning.

Why does she look good in everything. She then went into her closet to go change. Then I went into the bathroom to go shower.

Once I finished I came out in a towel and saw Samantha sitting on her bed fully dressed. She was wearing this