Part 35

The party starts in an hour so the girls and I went upstairs and got ready together. After a little while I ended up with this
Outfit:

 After a little while I ended up with thisOutfit:

Hair:

And makeup:

And makeup:

We waited a while so we would show up a little late

We waited a while so we would show up a little late. Then we walked downstairs.

The music was all the way up and there was already a lot of people. Everyone looked at us when we came down.

Addison and Dixie ran off somewhere and the rest of the girls went to there boyfriends. I was left alone so I decided to get a drink. I went to the kitchen and got a solo cup and filled it with sprite.

I'm not going to actually drink tonight because once I get drunk, I can't control what happens next.

I finished my drink and headed to the living room. As I got closer the music kept getting louder. Once I got to the living room I stoped because something caught my eye. There were two people making out in the corner.

The girl, I've never seen before. But the boy is the cute boy I don't know the name of. That's probably the "perfect" girl he was telling me about. Ugh! Why is he kissing her! He should be kissing me! I don't know why but I can feel my self getting angrier. Fuck it, I need a drink.

Jack: hey Samantha, wanna take some shots with me!

S: sure!

Me and Jackson went to the kitchen and filled 10 shot glasses each