Part 32

S: who's Riley?

Everyone looked at me shocked

Ev: YOU REMEMBER RILEY!

They all yelled at me at the same time. It did scared me a little so I slowly started backing up.

Av: no no no. Samantha stop we're sorry. We didn't mean to scare you. Tell us what you remember.

S: well it was a dream so I don't know if it's true or not, but I was yelling at Riley. She lied to the cops. Then that night I got... never mind.

Av: you got raped that night?

I nodded my head and looked down.

S: is she the reason why I was taken away?

Ev: yes

P: but she's gone now so you don't have to worry.

I nodded my head once again and looked up. The boy that said that to me was very attractive. He's probably dating one of these girls though. We locked eyes and I immediately looked down.

S: I'm going to bed.

Av: can I please have a hug before you go back up?

S: uhhh

I was trying to think of an excuse but it was too late. The girl already had her arms around me and was hugging me tightly. I clenched my jaw and made my hand into fist to distract myself from the pain.

P: STOP YOU'RE HURTING HER!

Av: what?

The girl quickly let go and I fell to the ground, gasping.

Ev: OH MY GOD!

What? I looked over at them and they were all looking at me, but not me at the same time. They were looking at my stomach with tears in their eyes. Is something on my stomach.

I looked at stomach and realized that my shirt was up. They were looking at all my cuts, bruises, and stitches. FUCK. I quickly pulled my shirt down, and got up. I walk upstairs to my room without even looking at them. Then I went back to bed.

~Next morning~

I woke up early and took a shower. Then I brushed my teeth and got changed into this

 Then I brushed my teeth and got changed into this

I don't really care about what I'm wearing. As long as it's covering my stomach I'm fine with it.

I left my room and went downstairs. I didn't see anyone so I'm assuming that I'm the only one up. The first thing I did was go to the kitchen. I looked on the counter and found a box of donuts. Hell yeah! I grabbed one and went to the front door. Once I got there I just looked at it.

It's been 5 minutes now and I finished my donut but I'm still at the door.

~Flashback~

S: I didn't do shit to you!