Part 40

~Payton's POV~
!PLAY THE SONG PLEASE!

Anthony opened the door and we all looked
inside. All the girls ran out crying and there boyfriends ran after them. I was frozen. It was only me, Jaden, Jackson, and Dylan in the room right now. We were all silent.

I dropped to the ground and just cried. How could I let this happen.

J: Dylan hurry call 911. Jackson go start the cars so we can all go to the hospital. I'm going to go tell everyone to go get ready.

They nodded and Jackson and Dylan left.

J: Payton do you want to come with me?

P: no I'm not leaving her

J: ok

Jaden ran out of the room to tell the others what's happening.

I went over to Samantha and put her head on my lap. There's blood everywhere. She cut her wrist multiple times with a razor. She's laying here unconscious and it's all my fault. UGH HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID! It made me cry even more seeing her dying in my hands.

P: Samantha please don't leave me! I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry. But please don't go. I need you. I-I- I love you. I fucking love you! I loved you since the day we first meet. I should have said it before but I was scared. So please wake up so I can finally tell you. Please!

I was sobbing every word. It's been a few minutes and the paramedics should be here any second. I still had Samantha in my hands and I'm just staring at her. But the I noticed something. Her breathing has slowed down. The it just... stops.

P: NO SAMANTHA STOP! DON'T GO, PLEASE!

P: GUYS SHE STOPED BREATHING!

Chase rushed in with the 3 paramedics.

P: please help her!

Paramedics: we will but you need to leave

P: no I'm not leaving her!

Ch: JOSH

Josh came into the room

Ch: help me take him out

P: no I need to stay with her

Chase and Josh came up to me and dragged me out. I was a mess. The 3 paramedics went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

P: I did that to her

Jo: she's going to be fine

P: the last conversation I had with her, I called her a slut. That was one of the last things I've said to her.

Ch: it won't be the last. She'll make it.

P: forget about me, you guys need to be with Charlie and Nessa

Jo: the guys got that

Ch: yeah we're staying here with you.

After 5 minutes the paramedics came out with Samantha on a gurney. 2 of them left with her, while the other one stayed back to talk to us.

Paramedics: so we got her breathing back but she's still in critical condition. We're taking her to the hospital right now. One of you can come with us and the rest can follow if you want

Ch: ok we will and Payton, you go with her

I nodded my head and followed them outside. I went into the ambulance and we headed to the hospital. The whole time I was staring at Samanthas still body. All of this happened so fast. I grabbed onto her hand and held it for the rest of the ride. When we arrived we got out and started to go to her room. But the plan changed when she stopped breathing again. Then they pushed Samantha away from me.