Part 30

~Payton's POV~

I'm really anxious right now. Aiden said that he's coming over this afternoon. I have no idea what to expect. The others and I are now in the kitchen, trying to distract ourselves.

Then the door bell rang. We looked at each other then I got up to answer it. I opened the door and saw a muscular man.

P: hi?

Aiden: are you Payton.

P: yes I am. Who are you?

Aiden: I'm Aiden. The guy on the phone yesterday.

P: oh yeah sorry.

Aiden: it's fine, but we have a big problem.

Before I could ask what, I saw a girl appear from behind him. It- it was Samantha. A huge smile came across my face while I looked at her.

Av: OMG SAMANTHA YOU'RE OK!

Avani ran up to Samantha and gave her a hug. But something was weird. She didn't hug back. Instead she clenched her jaw and made her hands into fist. She didn't look mad though. She looked like she was in pain and was trying to control it. Avani then let go.

Av: Samantha? Are you ok?

Samantha put her hands in her pockets and looked at Avani confused.

P: wait what's the problem

Aiden: Samanthas the problem.

Av+P: huh?

Samantha then walked away from us and headed somewhere else.

P: what do you mean Samanthas the problem?

Aiden: she doesn't remember anything.

Av+P: WHAT

Ev: SAMANTHA!

Looks like she found the kitchen. We looked back and saw Samantha running towards us. She then went behind Aiden and... hid? Why is she hiding?

Everyone else came to the front door worried, because she ran off.

N: what happened?

Dy: are you ok?

J: why did you run?

Ad: why are you hiding?

Aiden: and that's the second problem

Jo: second?

Aiden: yes. Oh yeah you guys wasn't here. So the first problem is that she doesn't remember anything. The second one is that, she's scared of... people. I guess.

Ev: WHAT!

S: hey! Why are you telling these people my business. That's not cool man.

Aiden: sorry, but I have to. These are your friends.

S: friends? I don't have any friends.

Ev: HUH?

Aiden: when I first got her, she freaked out.

~Aidens POV... Flashback~

Aiden: Samantha we're leaving. Let's g-

OH.MY.GOD!

When I walk into the room and saw Samantha in the corner crying. There was blood everywhere.

Aiden: Samantha?

She quickly looked up at me. She looked terrified.

S: please. Please don't. I just got my punishment today. Please I can't handle more. I'm already in pain.