Part 17

~Your POV... the next morning~

I woke up to arms wrapped around me. Wha-? Oh wait it's just Payton. He looks cute when he's sleeping. I look at my phone that was by my side and saw that it was 6am. I slowly started to get up but then was pulled back down.

P: where are you going?

Damn his morning voice is SEXY!

S: to my room to get ready.

P: no stay with me. It's too early!

S: no, I want to take a shower.

P: but if you leave I'll be cold

S: you have a sheet

P: but I'll have no one to cuddle with

S: I can call Riley

P: eww what the fuck

Payton slightly lightened his grip and I took that opportunity to slip out.

S: HA, I'm going to my room now.

P: meanie

S: yeah yeah.

I then left his room and went to mine. Everyone was still asleep. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. Then I went to my closet and got changed into this

 Then I went to my closet and got changed into this

I also put on my Air Force 1s. Right now it's 6:30am. I didn't take me that long to get ready. Surprisingly.

I went back to Paytons room and found him asleep again, cuddling a pillow. How cute. I then went downstairs to see if anyone was up. Nope.

But then I noticed something. Riley was leaving her room fully dressed. She was on her phone talking to someone. Um ok. Then she left the house without even noticing me.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a water and sat down. I decided to make everyone breakfast because most of then probably have a hangover. I made crapes, but I didn't put anything on it because I don't know what they want. The last thing I did was set up options that they can pic from, to put on their crapes.

Then I sat on the island table and went on my phone until someone came down.

Dy: hey Samantha

S: hey Dyl!

Dy: Dyl? I like that.

S: how you feeling from last night?

Dy: like shit. I have the worst headache ever.

I walked around the table and got some Tylenol and some water. I then went back to Dylan.

S: drink it.

He took the pill and the water out of my hands and drank it.

Dy: thanks

S: no problem. Sweet, savory or both ?