Part 25

S: please don't put rubbing alcohol on my cut.

P: I'm sorry but I have too. If I don't it can get infected

I slowly nodded my head because he was right. Payton wet the paper towel and got between my legs. He took my left hand and put it on his bicep.

P: when ever it hurts, squeeze. Ok? are you ready?

S: yeah

Payton put the towel over my cut and that shit hurt like a bitch. I shut my eyes and lightly squeezed his arm because I didn't want to hurt him.

P: all done.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my leg. There was already a wrap on it. Then I looked back at Payton.

S: thank you

I was going to get off but Payton stoped me.

P: not so fast. Tell me what happened.

S: you were being a dick, and I left. Story time over. Can I go now?

P: no. Tell me what happened.

I let out a sigh. The only way I'll be let out free is if I tell him.

S: there was a guy. He wanted to... do things with me. I refused then kneed him. He got mad and started choking me. His friend got him to let go and then he pulled out a knife then cut my thigh. That's all.

P: I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.

S: no it's not. Can we just forget it ok?

P: um yeah.

Payton was still in between my legs. He didn't step back. Instead he started to lean in. I just froze. He was an inch away. I could feel his breath. Our lips were about to connect until I backed away, and pushed him off. I got off the counter and went to my room and sat on my bed. Then Payton sat next to me.

I can't believe he was about to kiss me after he said he didn't like me.

P: look I'm really sorry I was being a dick to you.

S: yeah it's fine

P: no it's not. Let me make it up to you.

S: you don't have to.

P: yes I do. The day is still not over so you have to do what I say.

S: fine.

P: Ok give me 10 minutes.

S: ok?

Payton then ran out of my room without saying anything else. After 10 minutes he came back.

P: come with me.

I got up and we started walking to his room. He opened the door and went to his window. Then he opened it and started to climb out.

S: what are you doing.

P: just do what I do.

I started to climb out of the window and followed him up. Are we going to the rooftop?

S: why are we on the roof?

P: close your eyes

S: what? No!

P: come on. Do you trust me?

S: yeah

P: then close your eyes

S: fine

I closed my eyes and Payton went behind me. He put his hand over my eyes just in case and started to lead me somewhere. Eventually we stop. He removed his hands and said