Part 42

~Your POV~

Ok you may be thinking "what the fuck." I'll explain, don't worry.

So back to when I ran out of the cute boys room. When I got to my room I immediately went to the bathroom. Yes, I did try to kill my self. I know I shouldn't have done it. And trust me, I'm never doing it again.

Anyways I was unconscious for only god knows how long. But when I woke up I saw Riley and Luna. I knew something was going to happen because Riley hated me and Luna... well I don't know what the fuck happened to Luna.

My ass decided to be a tease so I may have called Luna crazy, when I remembered her. You got to admit it was funny, but she didn't think so.

Eventually Riley pulled out a knife from her ass and stabbed me in the chest. I fell to the ground and started gasping. Police came in and took them out. Immediately after that nurses lifted me up and put me back on the bed. They checked me out and pushed me out of the room for surgery.

I can't really remember the next part. But I do remember clearly all my friends calling my name. I looked over at them and my eyes immediately locked with the cute boy. I noticed that they were all crying... because of my stupid decisions. Then everything went black.

When I woke up I noticed that I was in a blank room. I have stitches on my wrist and my chest. Slowly I got up and looked around. A nurse walked in and smiled when she saw that I was up.

Nurse: oh you're awake! How are you feeling?

S: uh good

Nurse: great! I'm going to go inform your friends now. I'll be back.

The nurse started to leave.

S: wait no!

The nurse turned back around and looked at me confused.

N: what?

S: they can't know that I'm alive.

N: why?

S: they need to think that I'm dead. I always hurt people. My actions today hurt all of them at once. I just need to be out of there lives before they get hurt even more.

N: I'm sorry but I can't do that.

S: please

~The nurse's POV~

I looked at Ms.Miller in the eye. She was desperate for a yes. I can tell that she really cares for her friends so I'll help her.

~Your POV~

N: fine

S: omg thank you so much! We need to make it look real.

N: um we can stuff pillows in a body bag and make it look like you're in there. Then I can get someone to push it out.

S: yes that's perfect.

N: ok I'll go tell your friends the "bad news"

S: thank you! Your a life saver.

N: well that is apart of my job.

We both laughed and then she walked out. Two nurses came in with a body bag. We all quickly stuffed some pillows in it and they left with the bag on a gurney.

I couldn't really tell or hear what was happening out there. I just hope I made the right decision. It's for the best.

After a few minutes the nurse came back in.

N: ok there all gone and they believed it.

S: good

N: so what are you going to do know?