Part 46

Today is the day. I have done many concerts through this past year, but I feel like this one is different. I don't even know.

Right now it's 5am and I just woke up. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. When I was done I changed into this

 When I was done I changed into this

That was also Aidens hoodie. It's just sooo comfy.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Vanessa and Aiden were already there. I sat down on the island and said good morning to them.

Vanessa then handed me a large ice coffee and a donut from Dunkin'.

S: You didn't have to buy me this, but I'm not declining food so thank you!

V: haha you're welcome.

Me, Aiden, and Vanessa all started eating and having random conversations. When we finished we started to get ready to leave.

Aiden: are you ready?

S: to leave, yes. For the day, no

V: are you nervous?

S: nah. It's just that today feeling weird. I don't know. Let's go now before we're late.

With that being said I grabbed my mask.

I put my hood on and then we left.

~Payton's POV~

Right now we are all in a hotel room getting ready for the concert.

Av: THATS BULLSHIT

Ad: what

Av: I just got a call from the manger of the hotel and they said there kicking us out.

Ev: WHAT!

Jo: for what

Av: for being to loud. We have to be out of here by tomorrow.

C: where are we even going to go. All of the other hotels are full because of the concert.

Ch: we'll figure it out later. Let's just finish getting ready.